Apr 29, 2015

THE PRECIOUS DROP MULTIPURPOSE OIL! REVIEW*


Another MULTI-PURPOSE oil which works. This one is an all organic luxury oil called KACTUS by ThePreciousDrop. Its a luxury oil that helps combat and stall various anti ageing processes (reduces pores, marks, dark circles, increases elasticity, improves skin texture, is anti-inflammatory, targets skin sagging & stretch marks & evens the skin tone & texture etc). I used it daily for almost 4 weeks or more with 2 drops every use, (its recommended atleast 2-3 drops on the face for every use) added it to my night routine before sleeping as i personally feel thats the only time our body gets to work & heals itself. Read on for my thoughts and a full review.
So this lil bottle holds 100% pure prickly seeds extracts, thanks to its high concentration of Vitamin E, Antioxidants, Essential Fatty Acids and Omega 3 & 6, this product is great for overall use. It comes out in a clear liquid oil form. I usually massage it in my palm before applying it as it warms the product up a little. This product did not break me out even though i have oily skin. It can be used during the day too but i don't fancy putting ultra-moisturising facial oils during the day...they just end up making me look like a grease-ball! Having said that this oil fares better when i add drops of it to my night cream. Thats another good thing about this oil apart from being multi-purpose this can be combined & added to ones foundation or creams. 



I mainly used it on my face. Every other night after washing my face and before applying my night cream, sometimes i used to add it to my nightcream though. It did feel a little greasy at first but majority of it subsides after about 10 mins, one is left with a 'ultra moisturised' face, it did take me sometime to get used to that feeling. But anyways apart from that there is the scent of the product which may not be for everyone, i like it, its not overpowering but at the same not negligible too. If you don't like herby-planty scents you wouldn't get on with this one. But the things we do for luxuriating & pampering our skin! Its a great overall product though. This oil can also be used on ones body & hair as an hairmask. 
The days i did use this oil, i woke up with moisturised and supple skin. The result was consistent in its use. 

PRICE: 10ml $59 & 30ml $149.

QUANTITY: 10ml & 30ml.

AVAILABILITY: ThePreciousDrop.com

For more information please do check out http://thepreciousdrop.com/ . Its def worth adding on to ones routine in the SS time for helping with the healing from the sun exposure & damage. 
xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall