Feb 11, 2016

RIMMEL LONDON 'THE ONE' LIPSTICK REVOLUTION! *


Hey guys whats happening?! So over these past few weeks i have been getting a LOOOT of NEW SS'16 launches press kits for beauty. One of them which stood out to me has to be the RIMMEL LONDON'S 'THE ONE' Lipstick launch. These lipsticks at first did not do anything to me but when i swatches them, stunned! These are some impressive lipsticks with a stunning formula and price point. Without further ado lets get on with the review.


So there are 15 shades available or so and all are supposed to be 'the only 1 lipstick that we would ever need'. The formulation is a hybrid between high pigmentation, soft texture and glossy finish. I have to say from my experience this lipstick delivers in all aspects. The pigmentation is on point along with the uber soft texture and the gloss is there, its more on the lines of the MAC CremeSheen finishes. The lipstick glides on and delivered everytime i have used them. The lighter shades are as pigmented and smooth as the darker shades and vice-versa. The lipstick does have the standard Rimmel fruity scent to it which i personally like. Atleast they do not smell bad. :D
The lipsticks do stain a bit and have to be reapplied for sure. These are not as long lasting as i would have wanted them to be. Good 3-4 hours of wear with fading. 


The shades i got are 200/Its a Keeper which is a mid tone pink neutral and would suit almost all skintones, this is my personal favourite along with the darkest shade which i own. Its a nice everyday wear and brings a natural flush to the lips without being obvious. The second lipstick is 600/Peachy Beachy which is a pastel Coral in my opinion and is my least fav, the lipstick is outstanding but the color is just off for my skintone, maybe more fairer skintones will benefit from this shade. The last one is 820/Oh-So Wicked which is another one of my favs and perfect for this time of the year. Fall lips- CHECK! Its a deep burgundy shade which will compliment all skintones but this one came off a lil patchy on my lips, just a tad bit nothing major. All in all Rimmel delivers again and this range is a sure shot winner in my case. I am not a fan of the packaging though, it looks nice, do not get me wrong, its just hard to store because of its angled cap design. *firstworldproblems 

PRICE: AED47

QUANTITY: 3.4gms

AVAILABILITY: Lifestyle, Carrefore and Centerpoint Stores across UAE. 

Hope you guys liked this review and do let me know your thoughts on these lipsticks if you guys have tried any from this range. Until my next post. 
Have a lovely day.
xx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall