Mar 2, 2016

MY 1st OOTD! SPRING OOTD POST FT. MANGO, ZARA & YOURS LONDON.


Hello lovelies! So my first ever SPRING #OOTD post is here! I have decided to do these every once in a while. I love Fashion too and love putting designs, textures and prints together. I happen to have a degree in Fashion Designing so its but obvious! ;D Anywho so this is one of the OOTD's i put together this week in celebration of the fact that SPRING is finally here (in dubai much earlier than the rest of the world, damn you Middle East SUN). Anywho lets carry on...btw i have been living in these jeans, so darn comfortable these are. 


So seeing its SPRING time here in the UAE now, its but obvious that we all want to be comfortable yet stylish at the same time. This my my take on the #casualstyle which has a relaxed feel and fit. 

The shirt is made from a very comfortable material & has a very flattering fit for my size, its extra long too for us conscious ladies out there! Its a super cute blue&white strip shirt which looks super adorable on a casual no fuss look. Picked it up from YOURS LONDON from their SS'16 lineup. Find it here .

My UBER comfortable jeans are from VIOLETA by MANGO. The fit is super comfortable and its so chic! Violeta range of MANGO caters to plus size women of the world and has a lot of fits and cuts which flatter a curvy female. I personally love this section of mango. They deliver here in the UAE so thats a plus point too! Find it here


My bag is from ZARA which i picked up last year from INDIA. I do not think they have this in style now but ZARA always has a lot of similar clean cut multi purpose tote bags. I am sure you will find something similar if not this one. 

The flats are from NEW LOOK from their last years collection, again picked up from INDIA, thats all i did while i was there, shop for fashionable bits online as i was in Goa for a whole month! Anyways i loved the ethnic yet chic take on loafers here, i love the fact that these are flats means i can wear these more often. Uber comfortable. 


This is def one of my fav pieces of jewellery that i have picked up in awhile from MANGO. Its unique yet on trend, unique in the sense of the design and the stones used and on trend because asymmetrical earrings are all the range right now. I love the fact that this is so colourful yet not in your face. So a subtle statement,if you will!
These were pretty affordable too. Find this pair here

Hope you guys enjoyed my 1st OOTD post. Let me know if you guys like such posts i will def do my best to upload one every week! Have a lovely weekend lovelies! 
Until my next post! 
xx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall