Sep 1, 2017

STROBING FOR LIPS!! ft. HUDA BEAUTY LIP STROBES.

 

So LIP STROBING has been a revelation! When these products were being launched i seriously did not think too much about them because i tend to run away from anything gooey & glossy on my face/lips. All the tutorials/reviews raving this product were alien to me aswell. But like they say, 'never judge a book by its cover' for me these were exactly that! So without further ado lets get on with it. 



I got 3 shades & mind you 3 more are on their way to me. :D But the 3 i have at hand are : FOXY ( rich iridescent gold) MOODY ( deep rich iridescent/shimmer purple) & FEARLESS ( iridescent dual chrome pink/violet). Mind you when i say 'iridescent' & glossy, not for one second think that these are low on pigment, these lip strobes/toppers are PIGMENTED & beyond! Thats the fact i love the most about these, that they can be used as lip toppers AND individually aswell. 

She does have some lightly pigmented and truly IRIDESCENT shades aswell, which again can be used as toppers or as glosses on their own. I generally go for darker shades personally. The ones which have glitter/shimmer in them, thankfully are not gloppy or chunky atall, so makes wearing them a DELITE. 


The other most important part which i love about these is that one can do a 'lil dabb'in & blot off the excess gloss, yet get to enjoy the shimmering/plumping effect of a lip strobe/gloss. This is exactly the reason why i was sold on these. I wanted to test this out myself, and man-o-man this lil 'dabb'in' routine makes all my lipsticks standout. The possibilities are endless with these. 

So ladies 12 glorious colors to choose from, use them on your lips + lids (thanks to the craze of GLOSSY LIDS) and voila you are a stunner. These smell like cupcakes to me too. The wand on these tubes makes applying them a breeze, i also go in with my ring-finger after applying them anyway, as it gives a more 'lived in' feel/look to my lips. 


Just imagine a person like me, who, for the most part of her life has always run away from gloopy/glossy things is raving about them, so seriously anything can happen. These fall under the 'NEW & IMPROVED' category in the beauty industry. 
Give these a go, they aren't affordable but they aren't exactly too expensive either. 

PRICE: AED95

AVAILABILITY: Sephora Stores Middle East, Sephora.ae , ShopHudaBeauty website among others. 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall