Jan 31, 2016

CLOTHING HAUL!! FT. MANGO ONLINE STORE

 

Hello beautiful people! Been loooonnngggg...sorry for not posting as often as i used too but life has taken a 360degree turn and i just cant seem to get a hang of it....I started my youtube channel and its been going great. Thanks to you guys. I love you guys for supporting me in my new venture and always being thr. Stopping NOW with all the ramblings and getting to the post. Todays post is a FASHION HAUL post which happened sometime around dec'15. Got some pieces from MANGO.COM and i love all the pieces i got. So here it goes...


The first thing i got was this beautiful Faux Leather skirt in brown which is a knee length skirt and has a small slit at the back. The skirt is super flattering for my body type. I am a UK SIZE14/16 ( lost some wait thanks to my india trip) but this skirt is amazing. I am obsessed with it. So comfortable. I was never a leather/faux leather person so i was highly skeptical of this purchase, i was always of the mind that fuller bodied people can never pull off a leather/faux leather clothes, so when i ordered this it was merely outta curiosity (faux leather/leather clothing and accessories is so on trend now. When i got this skirt, my husband was like 'oookkkkk u're wearing leather now', after seeing his reaction i was more skeptical. But when i wore it he was like 'wow' and i was like WOW! The fit and look of this skirt is amazing. It fits me comfortable and sits on me pretty without weird bulges and its not tight and clingy aswell. The skirt has a suede lining inside so the skirt doesn't stick to you and walking is very comfortable in this skirt. Its a high waisted skirt so wearing it with crop tops, or tucked in shirts is what i like. Have worn this top so much this past month and always got compliments for it. I would recommend shopping from VIOLETA by Mango from their ONLINE store, they deliver in UAE with COD. And navigating the site and the sizing and all is super easy. 


The second thing i bought were these strappy sandals flats. Which are so in right now, everybody seems to be wearing them and every brand seems to be making them. These and the thigh high boots are a thing right now and i am predicting these fashions trends to stay here for sometime. So a very dear friend of mine who is also a blogger, she does amazing fashion post here in dubai, wore these sandals in one of her post and since looking at them i just couldn't take these sandals outta my mind, so when the dec month came along and MANGO.COM had a huge sale, i ordered them and since then i have worn these to death ( they still do not show any signs of wear-n-tear though!!). These are comfortable and so versatile when it comes to styling them. These are available in other shades too from other brands but i wanted the basic black as thats the most safest and goes with almost everything. The sandals have become my life and i love the fact that they were so cheap. Such high quality at such an affordable price. Mango.com def has a lot of styles and collections which i do not find here locally in the MANGO stores. Ordering online from Mango is my go-to thing now.

PRICE: Skirt AED99 & Sandals AED79

AVAILABILITY: MANGO.COM

Hope you guys liked this HAUL POST of mine and would want to see more of such fashion related post, do let me know.Have a lovely week ahead. 
xx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall