Mar 11, 2016

ISADORA NEW LAUNCHES AND TALK THROUGH! *

 

So people who love the whole Korean Beauty trend thats taken the beauty industry by storm, you will LOVE this NEW launch from ISADORA. This landed on my desk a few weeks back and since then i have given all of these products a fair shot, one of them not so much because well it is the wrong shade but i have a fair idea of the product but please feel free to go and try the product out for yourself. 
Lets get on with the review shall we. 


This NUDE AIR Cushion Foundation Compact comes from Isadroa and is one of many in the sea of 'liquid compact foundations' right now. What makes this one stand out and if atall, thats what we are here to find out today. So this foundation compact is called NUDE AIR  and is an extension of their already existing foundation by the same name, that got me thinking and i digg'd a lil and voila the super fun part of this foundation compact is that its refillable with the Nude Air foundation which comes in a bottle. So once you finish this compact you can actually dump the foundation from the bottle into this compact and you are good to go,again. The whole trend of 'liquid foundation compacts' is on the rise as of now because of the ease of use and also for the fact that its 'portable'. The shade i got is NUDE SAND/12 which is a bit light for me and i seriously looked like a ghost, so i tried it in the privacy of my home, so my review of this is going to be a lil' limited.  

The foundation actually goes on really well, the patting motion with the sponge can be a learning curve but not a major one, if you are used to 'blending sponges' this should come easy to you, i however feel that, that way of applying makeup is more time consuming. Anywho the sponge can be cleaned. The compact is well designed & sturdy. The foundation is almost a liquid-to-powder formula so it a ideal 'touch on the go' product. The coverage is light to medium but buildable to a certain degree, if layered on too much it does starts looking cakey. The first 2 layers though, i did not even feel on my face. If i had the right shade i would have been able to review the longevity of this foundation and also go a lil deeper on the 'buidable' point. But thats what my first impression of this foundation has been like. 


The second product in this review is the BROW DUO compact which looked very promising and turns out its really good. I do have some suggestions though. The BROW products- the 2 shades are very nice, went on & blended really nicely. For me doing my brows has just started becoming a very important part of my makeup routine so i am serious when it comes to my 'brow products'. This product is versatile in a way, that it can be used WET or DRY so one can really define and fill in the brows with one product. Also the fact that you have a full mirror makes it so much portable & user friendly. There is only one shade of this brow product from my understanding so that limits the number of people who will be able to try and enjoy this product. The powders are soft enough and work well for a brow product. I have tried them wet and dry both. The applicator that comes with it useless but i guess while travelling one can work with it, only the 'angled brush' side though, i do not even know what the sponge is for!! Another suggestion from my end would be to include a tweezer in this kit, thats just a-given i guess as a lot of brands are coming out with brow kits which have all this. The product in general is pretty decent. 


Now coming to the last product of this review, i have this mascara which has an interesting wand. This really excited me as i thought this can be used for the upper & lower lashes both, given the fact that one end has really small bristles. The long bristles are good for combing through and coating the lashes, the smaller bristles are good for giving volume and also a lil depth to the lower lashes. One can def get some volume and length from this mascara. For me this worked the best out of the whole bunch of the new Isadora products. I seriously like this mascara a lot. Also this did not flake on me. After 2 coats though it did start to clump up so for layering more than twice its a no-no from me. The comb like small bristles on the other end though helped clean out and separate my clumped up lashes so crisis averted! :)
This also claims to be humidity resistant, so people in UAE can def take advantage of this mascara. We need this. This mascaras went on really well and i would recommend you guys go try this one out. On my lower lashes this really worked well and did not transfer onto my undereye area. This does have a strong smell to it though, so if you are sensitive to that maybe skip this one out. 

AVAILABILITY: Paris Gallery & Centerpoint STORES in the UAE. 

So thats my review of the NEW ISADORA products which are in stores as of now and you should def check out the CUSHION foundation & the MASCARA, i myself am planning to try the cushion foundation in my shade so i can wear it and give it a fair shot. How about a 'CUSHION FOUNDATION demo'  & comparison with various brands on my YT channel? Let me know what you guys think. Until my next review.
xx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall