Jun 7, 2017

A COLD SHOULDER TO SUMMER's.... #CURVEY-FUN!!

 

So this fun #OOTD has been a fav for a while now! Its summer so it def makes sense to get some extra sun+tan.....in comes COLD SHOULDER/OFF SHOULDER tops. Every brand in existence is making them for all shapes and sizes! They are super fun too, gives curvy ladies like moi a chance to be a lil - flirty & sexy! 



When i posted this image on my IG page which is DIARYOFPOOJA , i got soooo many good reviews for it! I was so happy. Because i am finally stepping out of my comfort zone and it feels GOOD! I do not care about 'what people will think anymore', which is saying a lot, for me because i could have NEVER IMAGINED myself to be a carefree person. Turning a year OLDER has def effected that decision/change!! 


The denims are from an amazing brand called Yours, which caters to a lot of plus size women around the world, i am so pleased its here in the UAE, we need MORE brands who cater to curvy, well endowed women like moi! The denim is seriously super comfy n stretchy, one of my all time fav denim's. These i wear in the size UK16.

 The top is from Violeta by Mango, which is my fav place to shop for some fun n 'on trend' pieces for the season. It basically replaces ZARA for me, as many of us know the latter is not really plus size friendly. It fits in all in the right places, loose in the places it should be & hugs me tight where it should. I really like the it its a very SECURE fit if you know what i mean!
 I have it in the size XL. 


These shoes are from TOPSHOP, everytime i have worn these people has asked me where they are from! Well now you know! These are just basic, silver metallic flats which complete and go with almost any n all outfit! One of my best buys ever. Super comfy too, if you have wide feet like me, please go for a size up, as they fit better, another tip that i have learnt over the years. 


This bag is the funnest & cheekiest bag that i own! Its so out there and speaks volumes on my attitude towards BS!! Its the perfect accessory to have on one's arm & yet be chic! This bag is from @skinnydip. Which you can also buy from ASOS , NAMSHI or SIVVI.com. 

Hope you guys are having a fun week & summer! 
xx

1 comment

  1. 1xbet korean - legalbet.co.kr
    1xbet korean - legalbet.co.kr. Bet on sports - win the money for sure, 1xbet korean - sports - 1xbet win real money online.

    ReplyDelete

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall