Aug 7, 2017

FOTW MAKEUP *SUMMER EDIT*

 

Hello ladies! Hope you are doing well! Today i am here with a small update on the face of this week for me, simple yet iconic products which have stood out in this dusty-humid-HOT climate of Dubai! So lets get on with it. 


The staple for me in this FOTW is my trusted old CHANEL Les Bieges Face Powder in N30, which is the closet to my skintone. Works well with most foundations and on its own too on top of a primer. 

The second most loved in this is my Anastasia Liquid Lipstick in ASHTON, which is a very nice midtone yellow/warm brown shade. I picked this one up last year, since then this has been a go-to for me personally. A def must have for us Tan/Olive skintone ladies & lads out thr. 

The base of choice in this scenario is the Urban Decay Naked Skin 'One & Done' Foundation in Medium Dark, it did seem a bit dark for me initially but when i used it, this seemed to even out smoothly, became much more light  & blended well with my skintone, as compared to the swatches. It delivers an over all even warm tone to my skin, which makes it wearing even more comfortable. Its a light to medium coverage base, which works well for this humid climate in Dubai. 

The Burberry Highlighter in OO2/ Nude Gold is a stunning addition to my stash and such a revelation! With all the high end brands out there one does fear of the lackluster performance, but this one stood 10/10 on all accounts. Its a stunning product all in all. Another must have from me. This has a 01 (pearl glow) & 03 (gold glow) but this Nude shade fits with me perfectly. The price is a lil over the top, its worth every penny though. 


The latest addition for me is this Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Wet/Dry shadow in VAIN VIOLET in Brilliant finish which is splendid! Its a very nice dense dark violet/brown with a luminous hint to it. These shadows come in various finishes - Matte, Luminous & Brilliant. The best part they can be used wet/dry, and are pigmented beyond! Such a nice addition n product. 


All products are available in Sephora Middle East & Paris Gallery

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall