Jul 16, 2014

NARS 'CRUELLA' Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Review.




I have been loving RED for sometime now, i always thought i was more of a pink lips kinda girl but turns out red suits me...but a very specific kind of red. Nars 'Cruella' is one of the many many REDS that suit me.





NARS 'Cruella' Velvet Matte Lip Pencil

Its a kind of red that in my opinion would suit most of us wheatish-olive-tanned girls. It would look lovely on other skintones too. Anywho coming back to the color of Nars Cruella- this is a true blue cool toned red and has a velvet matte finish. This is my first Nars lip pencil *ermmm yeah i know* and trust me it wouldn't be the last one as the formula is amazing!

Nars Cruella Lip Pencil
The pencil is extremely pigmented and glided on real smooth. Its doesn't dry out on me but i don't mind if it did also, because personally i love full-matte lip products. The texture is actually velvety and smooth. 



Having it in a pencil form does help as i use it as a lip liner too. Its actually a matter of personal preference and ease. I love the fact that its tiny enough to fit in my makeup bag. 


Nars Cruella Swatched.
Since having it, it has become a staple in my makeup bag and i think i will go through this one at lightning speed! I will add a lil' picture of me wearing this red lippie. Overall this one  has made it to my top five reds!


Wearing NARS CRUELLA.



PROS:


  • Amazing Color.
  • Great Pigmentation.
  • Dries velvety matte.
  • Long staying power.
  • Layers very well. 
  • Smooth almost creamy consistency.

CONS:
  • None. 

AVAILABILITY: NARS Counters & Online.


PRICE : $25


QUANTITY : 2.4 gms.


DUPES : MAC 'Russian Red' & Revlon Matte Balm 'Standout'. 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall