Dec 25, 2014

BARE MINERALS Oil Control Foundation Primer REVIEW+SWATCHES.





Hey lovelies! I know its the winter time and we generally do not get OILY that fast or easily...but some unlucky ones like me..DO! So here is the review of my new fav foundation primer by +bareMinerals . Its their PRIME TIME Foundation Primer for OIL CONTOL. 




At first the bottle looks too tiny to even last a week, but let me tell you, all you need is a pea size amount on the back of your hand, that's it. The bottle comes with a pump *plus points*. The consistency is almost gel like & the texture of the primer is very silicony, but once applied it dsnt feel like it. Like it just gets absorbed so quickly and easily that its amazing.




Can you see how excited i get when bottles comes with good functional pumps! Anyways, so one full pump is enough for the whole face. I have been using this primer for a good month now and i dnt think i am even half way through it. The oil control function of the primer is actually very good. It almost makes me prefer this one over my Benefit Porefessional *sorry but that's the brutal truth*!
 It is recommended to change this primer every 3 months.





The swatches arn't doing justice to this magical thing atall. It holds up my foundation for good 8-10 hours, without irritation or dryness. This primer in my opinion is great for problem-prone & oily skin.  Gives an even finish and somehow makes the surface of my face more smoother.  Now bareminerals states- "this primer combats excess oil while minimizing the appearance of pores , also its mineral infused  formula reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles ." Now i cant vouch for this as i have used it only for almost a month but i can say with certainty that it does combat my oiliness with great ease and def increases the wear time of all my foundations.

Hope this post was helpful. What are some of your fav oil control primers? High end and High street both.



PRICE: $24


QUANTITY: 30ml.


AVAILABILITY: SEPHORA (middle east) & worldwide, also Bareescentuals.com

1 comment

  1. Beautiful and detailed review!!
    Thank u Pooja, will definitely give it a try..if it beats benefit...sounds great:)

    ReplyDelete

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall