Dec 17, 2014

BOSCIA MAKEUP BREAKUP COOL CLEANSING OIL REVIEW!



Hey ladies! So today's review is about the very famous and very desirable Makeup-Breakup Cleansing oil by BOSCIA. Ok so let me first be honest and say that i was not fond of OILS! Any kind, any purpose...none! So when i first started getting into makeup, i started noticing that almost everyone used to talk about 'CLEANSING OILS/BALM'. I seriously held out for a very long time because thr is just something  yucky/cring'y  about rubbing oil on ones  face....it just was one of the things i would have never imagined myself doing! 





Finally i started venturing into this further and tried the BeautyBlogger favs:- (Clinique's Take the day off & Body shop's Chamomile Cleansing oil). 

Anyways so as of today i am really enjoying Cleansing Balms and Oils, it would be safe to say i am a convert, cant live without them  anymore. The whole cleansing thing is just a part of my makeup removal process now. I enjoy immensely. I have a select few that i cant do without. Boscia is def one of them! 




So this cleansing oil is well worth the money. Its amazing in every sense, its a deep cleansing blend of botanical oils that dissolves makeup and other impurities. At the end of the day i take just 1 full pump of this magical oil onto my fingertips, massage it on my dry face for 20-30 secs, until almost all my makeup 'breaks down'. 
At this point i take some warm water in my hands and go over my face again, this helps in emulsifying the oil a bit more, making it turn into a milky cleanser type things.....which works like a charm.


Why i love this Oil:-

1. DOES NOT sting my eyes (unlike BODYSHOP'S Chamomile cleansing oil)

2. Removes all face makeup including eye makeup.

3. Does not require more than 1 pump (take it from me, i have a huge face!)

4. Smells nice.

5. Does not feel like you are rubbing oil onto your face, even though technically you are.

6. Comes with a very well constructed pump and a stopper (say whaaaaaaatt....! kindly pay heed BODY SHOP).

7. Does not leave any greasy residue. 

All in all i am so glad i tried this product and i am def going to repurchase. This cleansing oil is made without- parabens, sulfates & phthalates. Its advised for all skin types and specially recomm for sensitive skin. This oil is supp to have a 'tingling' sensation when applied to the face but i personally did not notice that atall. 

I would highly recomm this to everybody. Its def  HOLY GRAIL material. 



PRICE:- $28.


QUANTITY:- 150ml.


AVAILABILITY:- Sephora.com & Sephora.in (websites & stores).






No comments

Post a Comment

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall