Mar 17, 2015

NEW DAY & NIGHT CREAM! ft. HERBLINE ESSENTIALS.*


I am soon going to be 30! (noooooo) so lately i have been looking into skincare. To be honest i was never a fan of 'face creams' in general, i just hated the whole greasy oily feeling on the face...but since the time i have shifted to Dubai and am stuck inside ACon buildings all day long 365 days a year my skin has started craving moisture. My skin started breaking out and  i started getting horrible dry patches and chapped lips. Thats when i decided & accepted that yes my skin routine has to change according to this weather. From thereon it was months of trial & error and seeing the doc aka GOOGLE.COM! :D
Finally i settled on many products & now I have a 'skincare routine' in place. This new cream fits perfectly in it. Read on..


So this beautiful pot is called FIRM SKIN CREAM & is meant for soothing away early signs of ageing, wrinkles & dry patches for a younger looking & supple skin. This cream is thick in texture & in feel but it just evaporates when applied on the face. I use it both in morning & at night, take a small amount on my fingertips, warm it up and start applying from my forehead till the top of my décolleté. This cream is made of herbs including nutmeg, cloves, citrus oil & coriander seed oil which are antioxidant and work towards detoxifying the skin. It also has coco palm wax & sunflower oil (precisely what this cream smells like) which helps the skin retain its moisture while hydrating & restoring the skins natural elasticity. 


So my experience has been phenomenal! This cream has changed my skin to a great extend (sorry for not putting up a B & A pic, will do so from now on in my skincare posts) it has made my skin supple & soft. As far as wrinkles are concerned i did not see much of a difference as i didn't have them to begin with but i do feel this cream has helped even out my skin texture in general and has completely rid me off my dry patches. I have been using this cream for a month now & i can safely say its worth your money. Its a strong floral-herbal fragrant cream so people who can't stand strong scented products you might want to skip this. Though the scent fades away after sometime. I personally don't mind the scent, quite like it, makes me feel very 'earthy'! :D

I am just halfway through the pot (in 4 week/twice a day), so a lil goes a long way. This cream is all organic. Its praffin & paraben free.

PRICE: $48.64

QUANTITY: 50gms

AVAILABILITY: www.herbline-essentials.com

Whats your experience with Dubai weather?? Have you guys tried HERBLINE ESSENTIALS products? 
Till my next review! xo

1 comment

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall