Feb 15, 2015

NEWEST ADDITION TO MY MAC STASH!


So you may know +Essie Button or may have heard of her, if not which ROCK are you living under, she is a beautiful UK based Youtuber & Blogger, so last year in one of her Vlog she was wearing on of the most beautiful red lipsticks and as luck would have it she mentioned the name of the lipstick she was wearing and off i went to +MAC Cosmetics . But destiny had other plans for me....NONE of the MAC's out here seemed to have LADY DANGER. Until now. 



MAC Lady Danger is you soulmate for those long summery days and floral spring! Its such a beautiful reddish-orange lipstick, its hard not to fall in love. On the Mac website it is described as a 'vivid coral red', in my opinion it has more of orangish undertone to it. But its just my opinion, don't quote me on that. ;D

The fact that its MATTE is the icing on the cake! Went on very nicely on my lips without tugging or streaking. This lipstick does leave a remarkable stain on the lips, which is kinda cool as i dig the whole 'stained kissable lips' look. Having said that it is a long wearing lipstick with comfortable wear. This shade is part of MAC's permanent range *yay*!!


In my experience this one in particular does have a sheen to its finish as compared to other 'matte' lipsticks from other brands. It also did not feather out on me given the fact that all shades of RED family usually do. Has the standard MAC lipstick scent to it. The color was intense in one swipe itself!


I went into MAC last week to look at the new collection and for my 'back-to-mac' routine, the SA asked me to choose a lipstick and to my luck the ever elusive LADY DANGER was in stock (the LAST pc!!). I am so happy with this lipstick, color,texture,wear time, finish all spot on. This will be a beautiful Spring-Summer shade to pick up.



Do  you own MAC Lady Danger? What are some of your fav MAC lipsticks & finishes?



PRICE: $16.

QUANTITY: 3gms.

AVAILABILITY: MACCOSMETICS.com & almost all MAC stores worldwide.



No comments

Post a Comment

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall