Nov 18, 2014

ALL TIME FAV MAYBELLINE LIPSTICKS! REVIEW+SWATCHES.



Today's review is going to be for my all time fav MAYBELLINE lipsticks,This post is a long overdue one...I have had these lipsticks for a while now and i love wearing them, they are not matte but at the same time not overtly shiny also. Thats also one of the reasons i LOVE them so much.



Out of the whole range i have settled down on these 3 as my favs...all are super bright colors and are best for spring. But #906 is a color i wear under my YSL Rouge Volupte Shine #19 Fuchsia in range' . Its an amazing color and sometimes i wear it in fall too, depending on my mood. 

912 - Bright Orange
906 - Vibrant Fuchsia 
910 - Bright Coral.



Just look at the colors! They scream SPRING... anyhow this is a mini-post/ review with swatches of my all time fav maybelline lipsticks. Hope you guys enjoyed it and let me know if such mini reviews are your cup-a-tea....will post such reviews mid-week. 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall