Nov 20, 2014

MAC PRO LONGWEAR CONCEALER REVIEW+SWATCHES!





After searching high and low i finally found the MAC PRO LONGWEAR Concealer. For months now i was scouting the Dubai MAC counters like a crazy lady for this concealer but it was always either not available or out of stock....finally on my trip to India i found not 1 but 2 MAC Counters who had this PRO LONGWEAR concealer and well in stock. 




I got matched to the shade NC 35. Previously i was using MAC's Select MoistureCover and i loved it but no matter how i set my makeup i always used to get creasing...but not with this baby! This one stays intact...i do need color correction under both the concealers but on days i do not want to bother with a full face of makeup i just like using concealers. For those days the MAC concealer is god send!

Below i have shown both the concealers in swatches. Both are NC35. The moisture-cover  one is a lil darker than the pro long wear but still matches my skin tone perfectly. 

Above- Mac Select moisture cover
Below- Mac Pro Long wear concealer.
The bottle is in a nice and sturdy glass vial packaging and comes with a pump *thank you mac*. I have always read amazing reviews about the pro longwear concealer that's why was all the more hell-bent on trying this one out. I do still love my Bobbi Brown concealer but the Mac one is just a lil bit more...u know what i mean??!! 



Covered my blemishes like a 'pro'! (*see what i did thr*). Did not look caked up atall. Held on the entire day without creasing up or slipping. With both the concealers i def feel the need for color correcting ( as you can see in the demo pic) but that being said it still did a pretty amazing job of covering my panda-like under eye circles and my acne blemishes!


PROS:-

Covers up blemishes very well.
Stays put in place for the entire time. (8-9 hrs)
Good color match.
Medium to Full Coverage. 
Matte Finish.
Does not oxidize. (not on me atleast.) 
Blends like a dream.
Comes with a pump. 
Sets very well and quick.

CONS:-

Scare of breaking the glass vial. But that's just clumsy ol' me :D.


AVAILABILITY:- MAC counters worldwide. 


PRICE :-  $20


QUANTITY :- 9ml.


Have you tried the MAC PRO LONGWEAR Concealer?? What are you other fav concealers?
Hope this post was helpful and insightful . 
Have a lovely weekend y'all!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall