Nov 15, 2014

GLAMBOX OCT'14 UPDATE!




After a long vacation in INDIA, its good to be back! Missed blogging and everything which goes along with it. My husband was very sweet in all this, used to take pics of products and send them to me, received all my mails on my behalf and kept them nicely. When i entered the house my side of the bed was full of packages and mails! Thank you husband.. :D



The first thing i would be reviewing is the the OCT'14 GlamBox. Have to say some AMAZING products were there in last month's glambox. Amazing delux sample sizes and some really good brands and vouchers. 



The star products for me in this box were the Caudalie products. Both the Divine Oil and the Vinosource SOS thirst quenching Serum are amazing for that pick me up pampering and also stressed out dehydrated skin. I have oily skintype it works on me too. The divine dry oil has many uses (face/body/nail/bath), it gets absorbed super quick and def leaves the skin feeling supple and hydrated. 
The vinosource sos serum in my opinion is the best serum for day time use and also should be the first thing that we apply on our skin. Both the products i am def purchasing full size off.






The second star product for me in the box was the O.P.I nailpaint! Its called 'keeping suzi at bay' (how random). I love the color and the pigmentation in just one swipe.....i always used to just go past these nailpaints, but not anymore, i am mighty impressed .  The color is perfect for fall season. This is a full size product. 





 This is also a full size product in the box by MAXFACTOR called '2000 calorie'. Haven't tried this one out as yet but have heard good things about this mascara and also i am really interested in the wand...looks good. Will let you guys know how the  mascara wears. 


The last product sample in the box was the new Calvin Klein perfume called ' REVEAL'. I have already done a mini instagram review on the same, was sent the sample from CK itself. In one word ' sensual' scent which is a must for the fall season. A def buy! 

The vouchers in this month's box are by:- Nutridiet (40% off), Lens.ae (15% off), alwayshappyinthesun.com (80 aed off) , MARQUEE ( complimentary wash & blow dry) and Rightbite (15% off on consultation with full package). 



Like always an amazing box full of some amazing goodies and vouchers. Can't wait for my Nov'14 box.  Did u receive your GLAMBOX?! Which was your star product?!! 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall