Oct 12, 2015

ULTIMATE LUXURY! TOM FORD BEAUTY REVIEW+SWATCHES!


 So a small dose of luxury for you guys today on my blog! Today i am reviewing some TOM FORD beauty products i picked up sometime back but never got around to doing a blogpost about them. I was a) too skeptical about how it will be received & b) i dnt want to come across as someone who is boosting and all. Many of you know me by now and the rest if u follow me on Instagram then u know i love my drugstore makeup as much as my Chanel & Diors! So after months of procrastinating i finally gave in & bring to you my 2 very precious TF products! They are superb and really amazing. So lets get on with the review shall we. 



These two are so FALL appropriate and are so on trend. They both are really essential shades too as they are in the RED category and very universally flattering. The lipstick is my fav bit. Its so pretty. The shade is Moroccan Rouge which was initially a Limited Edition shade but TF was awesome enough to bring it back thats when i bought this beauty. I love the mauvy-berry shade to bits and think its the perfect Fall statement lip.. The lipstick is ultimate luxury and looks amazing on my dresser with the TF logo showing. I love it! ;D


The lipstick is long-wearing and really moisturising. It has a warm vanilla scent and reminds me of MAC lipsticks, in the scent dept that is everytime i wear it. The scent wears off though after 5 mins or so.The lipstick wears well and glides on. This shade in particular is really nice on the lips and reapplies beautifully. Its a deep plum/mauve/berry shade with medium shine, satin finish and leaves behind a beautiful even stain behind. I am in love with this lipstick and have been for a while, have worn it to death already! Thinking of picking up some matte shades now. 


The nail lacquer is so beautiful and red! So in love with this shade, its my go-to IT luxury shade for this fall. It applies beautifully and has a good solid brush on it. The cap comes off like most of the nail lacquers nowadays, its very easily applied too, the packaging is one of my fav things actually. The shade i have is Carnal Red which is a bright true red shade and goes on really nicely & evenly. Its a full cream shade so in 1 swipe you get the intensity but 2 coats are always best in my opinion. Dries pretty quickly too. Stayed on for almost a week without chipping. It did leave streaks/lines (if you will) behind if my hands rubbed against any surface. Any red nail lacquer wld do that, i have come to except it by now. 


The swatches above are on moisturised hands and 1 swipe only. The nail lacquer is so opaque and creamy its amazing. TF beauty is expensive but seriously if the whole line up is as impressive as these 2 things then i am so happy. I do not mind spending a BOMB once in a while thats when TF is affordable for me atleast, its that lil guilty pleasure which i do not mind splurging on every now and then. Both the products are highly recommended from my end.  

PRICE: $52/AED250 (Lipstick approx) & $35/AED150 (Nail Lacquer approx).

QUANTITY: Lipstick 3grms & Nail Lacquer 12ml. 

AVAILABILITY: Tom Ford counters in Middle East (Bloomingdales, Paris Gallery & Areej).

Hope this luxurious post was helpful and made some of go out and try TF beauty. I am seriously in love with his beauty lineup. This year if he releases a palette i will def pick it up. They do burn a hole in ones wallet but heck for beauty obsessed ppl like moi we are always game! ;D Please don't judge me! Until my next post. 
xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall