Nov 20, 2014

SEPHORA INDIA WITH A MINI HAUL..




So this past month i was in Delhi, India. Going to SEPHORA wasn't on my 'TO-DO' list for a long time as i had been there in the past and wasn't impressed atall by the brands they carried or just the general upkeep of the store. But after late night Google sessions and researching a lil bit more i came to know that SEPHORA had opened up in 2 more locations in DELHI (gurgaon & vasant kunj) and carried some amazing brands. Thanks to fellow bloggers for providing the info. 


The next day, called up my bestie and off we went to the mothership! The vasant kunj  and gurgaon sephora has some new brands along with the standard- DIOR, GUERLAIN, ESTEE LAUDER, CLARINS, CLINIQUE , BENEFIT, THEFACESHOP and so on you get the point. But right at the entrance STILA counter was loaded and ready for beauty addicts! I literally tripped in my excitement to get to the counter....was so excited! I forgot to take my camera but just take my word on it. 



Was also mighty impressed with the BROW BAR at SEPHORA ggn. The next trip was to SEPHORA gurgaon and here was the real reason why i was excited the whole time and itching to go to sephora after searching the WWW- Sephora India carries the famous and very well received brand BOSCIA!!!! 



I was so happy that i finally found a place where i could buy things from this brand. Their  MAKEUP BREAKUP Cleansing Oil was very well reviewed by BB +essiebutton on her blog and youtube channel. I haven't used it yet but would be doing so soon and will post a review too. 



The third reason that got me excited was finding PERCY&REED haircare/styling products. I have just done a blogpost on their Dry shampoo and Volumizing Mousse. I absolutely loved the products and can't wait to stock up on my next trip. 



Also found this  brand which is big in Mens Grooming. Sadly my husband is not into extensive grooming otherwise would have stocked up on some products for him as well. He is a very minimalist  guy with very few requirements. SO.... *moving along*



Spotted another excellent brand for Mens Skincare called ZIHR. The male SA there was very helpful and recommended these brands to me. 




Sorry this haul picture is missing some products. Apart from these i got some Percy&Reed products (blogged about here), some more Stila & some Boscia products. Would be reviewing each product individually very soon. 

I was delightfully surprised by the brand counters in SEPHORA India. Outstanding for me were - BOSCIA/STILA/BURTS BEES and PERCY&REED


Hope this post was fun and interesting and gave some insight into what brands SEPHORA India carries. 






*Brands carried as opposed to brands availability in the UAE. 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall