Sep 1, 2015

AUGUST'15 MONTHLY FAVS!


Hello lovely people who are obsessed with beauty as much as i am! Lets talk about monthly favs shall we. So this month i had a lot of NEW products and some oldie but goodie products. Lets see what all made IT to my list this month. 


This month or rather for a few months now i have had this ACNE-SOLUTIONS TREATMENT TONER from CLEARASIL, i have come to rely on this product so much. Its got Salicylic Acid in it for controlling acne and other ingredients too for clearing/evening out ones skintone. I have seen a massive change in my skin these past few months and i highly recommend this toner to everybody looking for affordable acne-clearing skincare alternative. 

So this month for base i have been enjoying the NEW BOURJOIS AIRMAT foundation which landed on my desk around 2 weeks back, i have given it a good go and i love it! Gives a matte finish and last all day, its moussey in texture but not heavy or thick. There is a great range available, i am seriously thinking of picking up another one for myself, its so nice and travel friendly. I will be posting a full review of this foundation this month. Another beauty product which i have come to love these past few weeks is the LOREAL LA PALETTE NUDE which till now has mixed reviews in the blogger community but for me personally its an amazing product. I know the price point is pretty ridiculous for a drugstore brand but its a good buy. All the shadows are pigmented ( average but one can get a good look outta this palette). This palette comes with a nice dual-sided brush and houses a full size mirror. The shadows are pretty. I will be posting a full review of this palette this month. Another NEW beauty from LOREAL is their BROW ARTIST BROW GEL which is phenomenal, i have become so dependent on this these past few weeks, its such a great product for those of us who struggle with unruly brows. It keeps my brow-hair in check and gives it a nice teint too, nothing too aggressive or anything. It doesn't give my brows that 'crunchy-hard' feelling too. Let me know if you guys would like a review on the same.


The other product which i have come to love and think i am obsessed with is the MUFE PRO FUSION BRONZER, which is not new to my beauty regime but i have used it regularly since i got it. Its so beautiful and long lasting its amazing! I have done a full review of these products which i will link here. The blusher which i have used non-stop this whole month or majority of is from RIMMEL and is called 220/MADEIRA,its a nice medium dusty rose shade which has a nice amount of taupe in it, so its a good blusher for days when you dnt want to go through the whole 'contouring & bronzing' routine. Its a perfect blush for me on days when i struggle to choose which color will suit me and my eye makeup! Staying power is amazing and pigmentation is fantastic. I have a full review of this blush here


For lips i have been loving the NEW MUFE PLEXI GOSSES which are mindblowing. They are not just pigmented but are glossy and not in the sticky way. These glosses are so amazing and thats really something as i am not a gloss person atall. These are so comfortable on the lips. I will be reviewing these soon so keep an eye out. The second most used product is MAC 'PLEASE ME'. This is the most beautiful pigmented matte neutral nude pink. Looks good with a tan too. I picked it up last month and have gotten a lot of use outta this lipstick. This also is one of the bestsellers and it was repromoted with the MAC MATTE LIP collection. Its such a pretty color. I have a pic of this lipstick on my instagram, i will be reviewing this on my blog too. Also for my concealer and highlighter i have been loving this new MINI MASTER BLENDER from WOJOOH, i have a review of the same here. Its been my staple this whole month and i highly recommend these blenders.  The last but not the least is this NEW PERFUME from DIPTYQUE L'EAU des HESPERIDES which is a beautiful zesty fresh scent perfect for this humid Dubai weather. I am in love. Like seriously i am already half way through the bottle. Can't get enough. 

I hope this month's FAV's list made some of you to out and try some new products or maybe you saw some products which are familiar. Until my next post. 
xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall