Nov 24, 2015

GIVENCHY NEW PRODUCTS REVIEW!


Hello lovelies! I am back with another review and a swatch video, please do click on my video and watch me review the products with swatches and all. Talking about some NEW products i have been testing out from Givenchy. The products are from Sephora Middle East and also from a GivenchyXGlamboxME bloggers event. 


Hope you guys enjoy this post and have a lovely time. Do let me know if you guys have tried any of these products and also if there are any recommendations then please do mention them below. I would love to try them.


PRICE: AED160 - AED250 approx. 

AVAILABILITY: Sephora Middle East. 

Hope you guys like these types of updates, i am really trying and really appreciate all your support. Until my next video/blogpost. 
xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall