Nov 19, 2015

KIEHL'S NEW 'DAILY REVIVING CONCENTRATE' REVIEW! *


Hello lovelies! Been a while. Sorry for being absent, if you follow me on my other social media's you would know by now that i have started my youtube channel, so thats why the majority of this month has gone (till now) in setting it up and what not. Anyways so today i am here with a new review (YAAYY!!!). This one is from a fantastic skincare brand that is my personal fav and has been so for years now. I have raved about this brand all throughout my blogging career (weirdly i did not do a blog post about them, do let me know if you guys want me to do another 'one brand' review, will def do so asap). So the brand i will be talking about today is Kiehl's & their new launch 'DAILY REVIVING CONCENTRATE', as you would have guessed by the title of this post (duh!! :D). 
Lets get on with it, shall we...


So this bby landed on my desk late last month, i was so stoked! I have been a loyal consumer of the Mid-Night Recovery Concentrate for years now so when i saw a similar bottle inside, my immediate thought OMG YES! Another amazing serum/oil concentrate for skin. Turns out this Conc. is marketed on those lines aswell, this is for daily day use and the Mid night one for night, obviously. I have had a good run with this beauty right here. Used it daily, for 1 week i used it as it is & from thereon with my daily day moisturizer. Nights are usually followed up with the Mid-Night Recovery Conc. After using it for almost a full month i am ready to dish out. Fyi- this lil thing is all kinds of wonderful!


So the main ingredients are fantastic. The Sunflower oil is known as a brilliant hydrant combine that with Ginger root (for soothing the skin along with maintaining the suppleness) and Tamanu Oils for moisture this is a sure shot winner. Now me being a person who has already tried facial oils, i highly recommend this one. I do have extremely oily skin but yet i i like facial oils because no matter what your skintype once it cleanse the skin is obviously stripped of its natural oils/moisture (read Sally Hughes book- Pretty Honest, the way she describes it and makes sense you get it, once and for all). This conc. is mostly for daytime, but if your ask me a serum/facial conc. can be and should be used anytime, it all depends on your skin capacity/condition & your skincare routine. This conc. is supposed to act as a barrier between your skin and the free radicals present in the environment, weather they are external (pollution etc.) or personal (stress/harmones etc.). This conc. is supposed to keep your skin smooth & youthful. Its also supposed to help with the harmful UVA/UVB rays. Can be used by all skintypes.


MY EXPERIENCE: i am not surprised that i have fallen in love with this product. It delivers in every aspect. It kept my skin hydrated and also at the same time it did not make my skin more oily or break me out. I think a day facial oil is more riskier as compared to a night facial oil because during the day we are more aware of the products we have used and in general anyways, most of us love layering, **opps* WEARING our makeup on top of our skincare products, in that case this product did not effect my makeup application or result atall. Obviously i wait for about 2 mins before applying anything on top of my skincare, the meantime i do my eye makeup (which takes up most of my time anyways!). I take 3 drops of this oil in my palm and massage it onto my face, if i feel like using it with my moisturizer i put 2 drops, mix it in and then massage it onto my face. Work it in and voila! The oil is absorbed really quickly and also in the duration of my day i did not feel the oil on my face atall. So think of it like 'food for your skin, its just one more item added to the menu' thats it. It has a pleasant herby-flowery scent but it vanishes as soon as the oil gets absorbed in the skin. I am really loving it and would really recommend this to everybody,specially with the season change and winter season approaching ( even in dubai, woohoo) this bby adds that extra something, makes you moisturizer work longer and better all the time this product working on your skin too. From my end it gets 2-thumbs up!! If you already use the Mid Night Recovery Conc. you can always add this on for daytime use, and if not then i will urge you to go out and buy these 2 conc. and see what wonders these 2 products will do to your face. It has made my skin more bright and vibrant and also fine lines on my forehead have drastically reduced. Be careful around your eye area as for me personally it did sting a lil and my eyes started watering.  


PRICE: AED217.

QUANTITY: 30ml.

AVAILABILITY: Kiehl's Counters at Bloomingdales (Dubai Mall), Harvey Nichols (MOE) & Areej (Marina Mall, Abu Dhabi); 
Kiehl's Stores at The Dubai Mall, Mercato Mall & Dubai Festival City Mall. 

Hope this review was helpful and some of you will go and check this bby out. This conc. is def worth it. And the amount you get and use will make sure this one last you a long time. I have been using it for a month now and its still not half. So be rest assured its a good investment. Until my next post/video. 
xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall