Nov 29, 2015

SEPHORA COLLECTIVE HAUL I YOUTUBE VIDEO.


Hello everybody! Today i am back with another update and its my SEPHORA HAUL video which has gone on Youtube this past week! I know its been long since i have sat down and written a complete Blogpost about product but trust me i was swamped with work and also was trying my level best to spend a bit of time and learn a bit more about Youtube. I still dnt know a lot of things and i am still trying to figure things out. Thank you all for your patience and your support it really means a lot to me. 



I talk about all the products i got (collectively, over the span of 2 weeks) from Sephora Middle East. There is a lot from Chanel, Givenchy, Marc Jacobs, Clarins and wot not. If you all like such videos please do mention in the comments below or on my Instagram i will def follow up as i LOOVEE shopping and nowadays Youtub'ing too. So hit me up with any suggestions or request. 

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Happy Belated Thanksgiving people and Happy National Day to my UAE folks. 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall