Sep 4, 2014

CURRENT JEWELLERY FAVS!



Nothing major but just a few bits and bobs from FOREVER21. Have had them for quite sometime now so thought why not share with you guys. I have always liked forever21 jewellery. In artificial jewellrey some of my fav brands are forever21, new look, accesorize, zara, topshop and h&m. They all make some amazing and trendy stuff. So lets on with it.




So nowadays i usually go for this very delicate short neckpiece, as off lately i have been wearing collared tops and blouses. So this short length charm neckpiece goes very well with all of them.







I have always been a small stud girl, have hardly worn big chunky dangly earrings except for special occasions. I love the geometric  design on this one. The gold & black tone just classic!






These two rings have been on my dresser all the time because lately i have just been into big rings. One is a more dressy and girly one and the other is a very modern tribal long ring . The long one looks amazing on the index finger.





I hope you all like this small edit of my fav jewellery pieces i have been sporting these past few week.



No comments

Post a Comment

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall