Sep 2, 2014

Fav SUMMER FRAGRANCES( Part 1 DAY-TIME )!




I would be reviewing 2 of my fav Summer Day Time Fragrances here today. How i wear them, availability and price. There will be a follow up post for the Night-Time Fragrances in a few days. I know its not summer everywhere but its SUMMER-365 days in DUBAI!  

So lets get on with it. 





The first one and the stronger one is the VS 'ANGEL DREAM' EPD. This was a gift from the hubby and OMG do i love wearing this. The scent is described as 'fruity floral' but to me personally its more 'FRUITY-MUSKY'. Every perfume doesn't  reacts the same way on everyone but on me it turns into a more deeper muskier scent.  And i like it. Not too dense not to mild just the right amount. If you like mild-musky scents with notes of floral/fruit, def sniff this one out! 



Its retails between $45-$75. Available worldwide in VICTORI'S SECRET stores. 






Now the second one i use more for layering on top of the VS Scent and its THEBODYSHOP 'Japanese Cherry Blossom' Mist. Layering as in not a full-body layering but just couple of spritz once throughout the day. On me personally this one layers beautifully on the VS. I like wearing this on its own also on lazy days for that wake me up 'fresh floral scent'. Its a perfect light-floral scent for daytime wear. 



This retails between $20-$25. Available worldwide in  THEBODYSHOP stores.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall