Sep 29, 2014

TARTE 'The Sculptor' Bronzer REVIEW!



Another amazing product to review and this one is from TARTE. Its their famous signature 'Park Ave Princess' Bronzer in a Pencil form. I was really intrigued by this bronzer, its been out for a while now but i really wanted to give this one a go for a longer time as this would be the first of its kinds in my routine. I have always wanted to try out creme/pencil bronzer so when the opportunity came i picked up this one as Tarte is one of the brands i genuinely like and appreciate as they are cruelty & paraben free.





The packaging is super cute and travel friendly. The bronzer is extremely smooth and extremely easy to blend. The color is a bit off for me. I am a MAC NC30 with somewhat yellow/olive undertone so for me this turned out to be a little bit orange. I found a way around it though- i lay the ground work with this bronzer and go over it lightly with my THEBODYSHOP Honey Bronzer (matte)


Those two work wonderfully together. On the days i wore the tarte bronzer on its own (more like a blush), it stayed on for long, didn't fade away and gave a very subtle contour which i really like.






There is a lot of product in the pencil and i do not see my self running out of this bronzer anytime soon. Its a twist up pencil which adds to its ease of use. One can really draw on the bronzer/contour lines and have more control with the application. I think this would make a great bronzer/contouring starter product for beginners. 






The formula sets off as creme but dries down to an almost powder finish. Its definitely a product which needs building up, so anybody weary of 'overdoing' it is in the clear. Having said that this builds up beautifully and does not make one look too cakey or 'madeup'! I have really enjoyed using this bronzer/contour. Let me know your thoughts. Got it from +clickalshop  in Dubai.


PROS:

Ease of use.
Easy to blend.
More control with the amount/position of the product on the face.
Travel friendly.
Twist up pencil.
Creme-to-Powder finish.



CONS:

A bit orange. 


PRICE: $24.


QUANTITY: 2.7gm


AVAILABILITY: Tarte.com , Sephora & Online. 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall