Sep 8, 2014

Fav SUMMER NIGHT-TIME Fragrances (PART 2)




Here goes my follow up post for my Fav Summer 'NIGHT-TIME' Perfumes. I really had a tough time as i had to choose from 5 but i did it...got the number down to two.. So here they are. 




The first one is the Valentino 'VALENTINA ASSOLUTO' EDP. My hubby gifted this to me awhile back, it came with a lovely body lotion and i just adore this perfume. Every thing about this perfume screams LUXURY! Can we just take a minute to appreciate the packaging. Ultra chic packaging and the scent is just D-I-V-I-N-E.. 

If i remember correctly there is a lighter version of the same, i reckon that would be great for daytime. The scent is very sensual...musky...and just WOW! Perfect for special occasions. Its one of those scents which makes you feel sexy.  The lotion does lend a helping hand in the staying power of the perfume if worn together. The lotion is not greasy and heavy but rather very light and has some tiny shimmer particles in it. Definitely one for the collection. If you get a chance do have a go at it, you wouldn't be disappointed. 




It retails between $100-$150. Available worldwide in SEPHORA & VALENTINO Stores.




The second one is my eternal soul-perfume! Its the YSL 'PARISIENNE' EDP. This one was on my wishlist for a looooooong time and i finally took the plunge and bought one for myself. Another one of those classic scents which are eternal. I know its a big claim but if i had to choose one perfume from my stash i would choose this one and wouldn't be sad about it. 


The packaging is a good'ol vintage glass bottle with an adorable and quite heavy gold metal cap. There is just something about this perfume that just envelopes you in a sense of warm nostalgia. Its a very calming and comforting scent. Its a semi-musky floral scent with damask roses,  blackberries, sandalwood and peonies. I just cant get enough of this one, if you cant tell already! Seriously if you haven't tried this one you are missing out. 




It retails between$40-$90. Available worldwide in SEPHORA & YSL Stores.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall