Oct 8, 2014

ESSIE NAILPOLISHES...CURRENT LOVE! SWATCHES & REVIEW.



                               



As promised here is the post for the other nailpolish brand i have completely fallen in love with. Its ESSIE...who hasn't heard of this brand or desired to own one.
I have for the longest time wanted to own essie nailpaints - its got the trifecta - PERFORMANCE, PACKAGING & adorable NAMES!





So for my first lot i went in easy n safe...picked up 1 fall color, 1 pastel and one bright cheerful color.







After SchoolBoy Blazer is a very dark navy blue. Its a very pretty fall shade and goes well with EVERYTHING! 2 coats are enough to get the desired bottle color. 





Lapis of Luxury is a very pretty heavy on blue tone pastel. I love this shade and somehow it suits my tanned skintone. Most of the pastels and mostly greens and blues always look very blah on me...but for some reason this one is just perfect. I love this shade! Again 2 coats required.





Chubby Cheeks is the cutest and the most flattering coral shade ever! Again coral never suit me, not on my lip or nails! But this one is perfect foe me and my skintone. I have been wearing this the most out of all the colors i have. 1 coat is enough for the desired look.


ESSIE nailpaints are blogger favs and rightfully so..the staying power is amazing, the finish is excellent and don't even get me started on the Spectrum of COLOR selection. For the price i think they are def worth it. Do you have any essie favs?

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall