Oct 27, 2014

MAC 'SELECT MOISTURE' CONCEALER REVIEW!




Lets talk CONCEALERS..for me personally its a very touchy subject. I never found a perfect one no matter the price and brand! For a long time i was using the maybelline, kryolan  and the estee lauder double wear concealer...something was always off- the color, the result or the staying power.


So along came MAC, i have the 'SELECT MOISTURE' concealer in NC 35. I have only been wearing this since the time i bought it. Its pretty good and the shade match is almost near perfect.

What MAC says: 'Luxuriously blendable moisturizing concealer.Goes exactly where you want it. Blends in for a natural satin-smooth , ultra moisturized finish. Layers up for added coverage. Line softening skin perfecting'.




Its got a nice doe-foot applicator and comes in a tube. The concealer application is very smooth and it just glides on. It does oxidize on me very quick to match my blue-brown dark circles perfectly. I do not know if the oxidation is case-specific. 



The concealer texture and consistency is very easy and blendable just as MAC says. The concealer stays on also for a very long time, but i would not recommend this one for extremely oily skin people. I have oily skin but over time i have found out that the skin around my eyes and lips is somewhat dry and tends to be like that for long after cleansing. So the MAC lady advised this for me and its worked pretty well. I am actually very happy with it. 

The only drawback for me is that i really have to set it with a powder without fail. Otherwise it will definitely crease up.


PROS:-
  • Good color selection.
  • Good quantity. 
  • Amazing texture.
  • Stays on for long with powdering. 
  • Blends beautifully. 
  • Layers beautifully.
  • Not not look cakey.
  • Travel friendly. 
  • Good soft Doe-foot applicator. 


CONS:-
  • Oxidize's a bit one me personally. 
  • Creases if not powdered. 


QUANTITY:- 5ml.



PRICE:- $19



AVAILABILITY:-  MACCOSMETICS.COM & MAC Counters. 




No comments

Post a Comment

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall