Sep 8, 2016


Hello beautiful people of the internet..... today i am going to talk about this Concealer Corrector duo from the MAKEUP FOREVER ULTRA HD range. This purchase happened a while back but life got in the way and i never got around to reviewing them, i was using them but just never got the time to put up the post. So today i am sitting down and getting this thing DONE... :D Lets get on with the review. 


I went with a dear friend to the MUFE boutique here in Dubai and the MUA thr helped me, thank god for that because i was so lost. So off i went to explore this new product from MUFE. There are 10 shades in total to my knowledge and they range from peachy-pinky to yellow-golden tones. So i am sure a lot of people will be able to find their correct shade. I was matched to Y33 as my concealer and R40 as my corrector shade. I tried the shades in store and was convinced enough to buy them. 


Getting on the product review now Y33 as my concealer works amazingly and covers almost all my hyper-pigmentation marks without hassle, on its own and also when worn on top of the corrector. Its more liquid-y as compared to the earlier HD concealer, this one though i personally prefer and enjoy more. Or so i thought, once i came home and started playing around with the new concealer, to my disappointment the concealer was creasing under my eyes, which i hated. The shade is perfect, the formula is amazing (i know so because the same product when i tried on a friend of mine looked amazing) everything was great, its just creases a lot for me personally. I still have to play with this product a bit more to find the correct way of applying it on my face without it creasing on me. The concealer is very pigmented though and blends like a charm. 


The corrector R40 is also amazing so pigmented and blends perfectly. This corrector def matches up to my Bobbi Brown Corrector and def has been added to my top 5 list. The corrector is perfect for my medium tan skintone and also for my medium blue-brown undereye circles, works well for my oily skintype also. Blends like a charm under my eyes and also on the marks on my face, corrects them to the T. This worked well under my other concealers too which is excellent for me personally. I have been using the corrector more than my concealer from this, it just works really well for me. Both the concealer and corrector oxidise a bit on me though but they oxidise to a shade which works for me. So for all you out there wanting to try this range keep this in mind too. 


The packaging is also one of my favs, i love a good squeeze-y tube, yes one does need some control when it comes to these but i do and i love this packaging. So nifty and great for traveling too. The formula is really bendable, leaves a good finish and is def long-wearing. The lighter shade is great to highlight the under eye area. This is def a medium coverage formula and for me personally building up is a no-no because of all the above reasons but also because once is enough for me to get the coverage desired. This formula is advised for all skintypes aswell. The whole ULTRA HD range was made for camera-ready makeup and i have tried the foundation (liquid & stick), corrector, concealer and the pro sculpting range aswell, they all work extremely well and they do deliver. 


Above the swatches shows both the concealer and the corrector and thats just a tiny drop from each tube. One does not need a lot with this product which is great because to my guess these will go on for 2-3 months with normal regular use. I usually blend these with my fingers and my mini BB blender (which sometimes takes up a bit more product) because i get the best results from these. Overall i love these corrector and concealer and would def continue using them, my only wish was that the concealer did not crease on my atall. But please do not let this stop you from purchasing these products, go to the store and try these on. 

PRICE: AED125 or USD $27

QUANTITY: 7ml each tube.

AVAILABILITY: MakeupForever Boutique in UAE, SEPHORA Middle East & Sephora.com

Hope this review was helpful to some of you and you guys enjoyed these. Let me know your thoughts if you have already tried this formulation from MUFE and these products in general. Until my next post. Have a lovely EID break my UAE folks. 
xx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall