Sep 14, 2016


Hey lovelies....today i am bringing another MORPHE BRUSHES review and this time its actually about their brushes. :D
 All these brushes are from their PRO DELUXE ELITE range which are raved about. Almost all big youtube Beauty Guru's and Bloggers like Morphe brushes and recommend them. So this order was inspired by my beauty community. Lets get on with the review now shall we...


I went ahead and bought some big brushes and some small eye brushes. I am the type of person who uses a beauty tool as i please, so even though some of the brushes are not meant for the face or eye, for me as a person they work well as i mix them up. These brushes have 'Synthetic Bristles' and are super-duper soft to touch. They really do work amazingly well. 


This collection is permanent and you can def go ahead and order these now. They have updated their ferrule and bristles since their launch, which was a while back. The brushes clean well too. None of them shed or got spoiled, i have washed them twice since i got them. The packaging is sturdy and i personally like it. The brushes are well built and are light enough to get a good grip. 


FACE BRUSHES:

E42- Pro Deluxe Contour this is great for bronzing up and for buffing out the contour. This is def one of my fav brushes from my loot. 

E31- Deluxe Flat Buffer this one reminded me of my sigma foundation buffing brush and i was not disappointed atall. This is great for buffing out liquid foundations.

E20- Oval Detail Buffer this one i got for under my eyes, it works great for blending out my concealer and works well with almost all my concealers. Great for powder application under my eyes too. 


EYE BRUSHES: 

E46- Mini Angled Buffer ok so this is def one of my fav brushes, this is my fav all over the lid shadow blending brush. The fact that its angled works for me as it deposits the right amount and because its fluffy it blends the shadows well too. 

E30- Blending Fluff this is great for blending out shadows on the lid and to pat on shadows aswell. This is also one of my fav brushes from my loot. 

E21- Deluxe Angled Blender so this angled brush is great for blending out the edges of my shadows and the angled cut works great for getting an even and precise blending. 


PRICE: Range from $6 - $20

AVAILABILITY: MORPHEBRUSHES. com


Hope you guys enjoyed my MORPHE BRUSHES haul and i wish i inspired some of you to go and buy some of these. The price point of MORPHE BRUSHES products is def the attractive point of this brand, being so affordable this brand is def doing something amazingly right with the 'actual product' in question, most of their products are 'Out Of Stock'. :D The shadows are amazing and i love the brushes aswell. Until my next post. 
XX

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall