Sep 2, 2016



So lets talk CLEANSING! I have been a cleansing oil loving person for a long time now, but not EVERY oil suits my skintone. Thats one thing we all should learn as a fist rule, skincare is also very subjective as beauty, every product does not suit every skintype or skintone. So the 3 i am going talk about today range from Pre-Cleanse to Makeup Cleanser. 


I have already done a full review on the BOSCIA MAKEUP-BREAKUP CLEANSING OIL here. But in a nutshell its am amazing makeup cleanser, works well with almost all types of makeup. This one is strictly for makeup cleansing, it does emulsify when it comes in contact with water. This was by far my most used and repurchased cleansing product of all time. Please do go have a read about my FULL review about this product. 

The CAUDALIE CLEANSING OIL is a relatively new addition and to my knowledge this is an all natural cleansing oil with no mineral oils, so people who love natural beauty and skincare products will love this one. I have also used this oil as a pre-cleanser because it does work well for having a thorough clean after a long day. I do end up using a lot of product though this way, as it is advised to take 2-3 full pumps in ones hand, rub it between the palms and message it onto the face. This one emulsifies very well too but i do need to go in with my normal cleanser afterwards to get rid of the remaining product from my face. Overall the product works really well and does not clog pores atall. This product is made from all natural oils, around 4/5 diff types of oils to get the most skincare benefits from. This does great job of removing my eye makeup too without irritation. This oil does not have any significant scent to it though and is thicker in consistency as compared to the Boscia cleanser or the Dermalogica Cleanser. 

The third & the final one is one which is fairly NEW to my stash its DERMALOGICA PRE CLEANSE which is a new product that Dermalogica launched in the UAE this month. This one is great for Pre cleanse and for Makeup Removal aswell. This product is launched in a 2 step cleansing routine by dermalogica, works well with makeup and without too, for a through cleanse like the Caudalie one for me personally. Works very well for eye-makeup and waterproof mascara aswell. Its great for almost all skintypes, but then again i would highly suggest one should try these oils before committing and purchasing one. Has a faint lavender scent to it, like most Dermalogica facial treatment products (if you ever have had a facial at dermalogica you would know what i am talking about). This emulsifies very well too. Has a lot of potential in becoming one of my fav cleaning oils. 



So all in all a lil brief review of my all time fav cleansing oils. Let me know if you guys would like me to talk about the cleansing BALMS i love and use. Cleansing off ones makeup at the end of the day is a fav part of my routine, i love it as much as i love applying makeup. Weird but true :D 
As i always suggest/advise please TRY bEFORE YOU BUY, this goes for this post too. Beauty+Skincare is SUBJECTIVE. 


AVAILABILITY: Sephora Middle East, Dermalogica Counters, Boots Phasrmacies across UAE. 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall