Mar 3, 2015

FEBURARY'15 STAPLES!


Hey lovelies from this month on i will be featuring a post about some of the products from Beauty, Skincare or Lifestyle which i have been loving that month. This post is for the month of FEB'15. Let me know in the comments below if this is something you guys will like. I thought about an 'empties post' too but to be honest i do not go through products that fast so doing that every month would have been an issue. I might do a empties post as and when i do have empties but for now MONTHLY STAPLES it is. Lets get on with it..



So this past month, surprisingly it was still chilly in dubai so in my head it was still 'FALL'! The products that got me though it were:

URBAN DECAY NAKED 2:- my oldest and most loved NAKED palette from the lot! I love my original naked palette too but i gravitate towards this one on a daily basis. Everybody loves these palettes, i do too. Pigmented,beautiful to blend, nice and very handy. However i really do not like the brush these come with, the brush is very hard and very poky! The shadows i have been using the most were Half Baked, Tease, Verve & Suspect.

YSL Parisienne Parfum:- this is such a beautiful parfum, crispy & fresh and everything one would want to start the day off with. This is one of their bestsellers and also one of the iconic scents from YSL. Having the main notes of Damascus Rose, Peony, Cranberry, Musk & Sandalwood. It starts of light and turns into a much more deeper scent towards the end. LOVE it! Can't recommend this one enough.


NUXE REVE DE MIEL Balm:- The best and the only effective lip balm/treatment for dry chapped lips. This one is a blogger fav and a cult product for a reason, makes me feel as if i have a mask treatment on my lips. The balm itself is thick and creamy and does not feel sticky atall. I usually wear it overnight for an intensive treatment. When i wake up in the morning my lips have never felt so soft and pampered. I would highly recommend this to everybody. Has a very faint citrusy scent. 

BAREMINERALS Primer:- I have raved about this product in my post here  and IG post a lot, this is very effective in keeping the oil at bay throughout the day, this sometimes makes me too matte, so i mainly keep it for days i have an over worked oilfield.

THEFACESHOP Brow Master:- i have a full review of the product here. But on the whole i do love using it, its a great compact with two brow shades, one small spoolie & one brow shading brush. Comes with a tiny mirror too. Amazing product and great color match for my dark brows. Great for travelling too. 

MAC Lady Danger:- one of my newest and most loved lipsticks from MAC. Its all thanks to EssieButton. Its a lovely bright orangy red shade with semi-matte finish. Even though its fall i love my bright colors, specially on my lips. Great shade for spring summer too. Its a universally flattering shade.

BOBBI BROWN Corrector:- i have been using this corrector in Dark Peach for as long as i can remember. I did a dedicated blogpost about this too here. Its a great match for my dark blueish under eye circles. Hides them well and goes on smooth. Creamy but yet not creamy enough to crease. Just perfect. 


TARTE 'Captivating' Blush:- perfect peachy coral shade to go with my bright lips. TARTE is a great brand in itself. The products are outstanding and long-wearing in the true sense. This blush is a relatively new one with no shimmer. Its a matte shade. Gives a light flush to the cheeks without making a strong statement. Perfect everyday blush.

TARTE Mascara:- this mascara is all kinds of beautiful, i love it more than my benefit they're real mascara or my maybelline falsies, its got similar pointy bristles and wand but the formula of this mascara is more user friendly. Its strong enough to hold the curl & easy enough to remove without rubbing your eyes red! 

STILA Stay-All-Day Liner in Midnight:- another find from STILA that is just amazing, i got this shade before i got to the black one, loved wearing this one the whole of feb, its something different but yet similar. Its deep enough to pass of as a defining dark eyeliner color but yet when the light hits you can definitely see the BLUE in there. 
I love it! Have a whole review here.

FORMULAX Base Coat:- its a transparent base coat and is really effective in making the nailpolish last longer. I wear it on its own too on days i want a classic clean french manicure. Its great and this is actually my second bottle. Great brush &quality. 

O.P.I Nailpolish in 'JUST BECLAUSE':- its a beautiful berry red cream nailpolish. Goes on smooth and applies evenly in one swipe. I love OPI for its brush and the quality of it. Its marvellous. Great shade too. 


Please do let me know if you guys enjoy such post. I really liked doing it though, was fun going around my stash and picking out my most used products for this past month. As always love you guys. 

XO


No comments

Post a Comment

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall