Aug 19, 2015

NEW MEMORIES FROM LUSH! *


Hello lovelies! Sorry for this delayed post, it was supposed to go up yesterday eve but for some weird reason my internet was not working, so on and so forth. Anyways so this review talks about 3 NEW fragrances from lush which are inspired from memories of MARK CONSTANTINE of his father and his growing up years. The whole idea behind this range is very sweet & innocent. These scents make for great 'gift' too. So without further delay lets talk about the scents shall we.. 


These 3 scents landed on my desk towards the end of last month and since then i have begged my husband to wear them & i have been using them too. My husband really likes the 'Dad's Garden' scent as its more zesty & fresh and i on the other hand like 'Dear John' more because it really reminds me of my dad, my dad was a old spice loyalist and this one kinds fades into that 'old spice' zone. All the scents are very distinct and def are meant for people who have very distinctive taste in perfumes/scents. 


DEAR JOHN- this is my favourite one as i have mentioned above, its a very nice masculine vintage musky scent which deepens a lot more before fading into a whiff of musk. Girls who like OLD SPICE after shave scent will totally love this perfume. Though it says 'body spray' on the packaging this one feels more like a perfume, it stays on for long and the sillage is pretty decent. The packaging is very simple yet eye catching and the scent is perfect for after shower use day/night.

PRICE: AED150/-
QUANTITY: 150ml


DAD'S GARDEN- This is my husbands favourite and i kinda like it too. The packaging, for one second lets just admire how cute & eclectic it is! I love it and it makes spraying on mist/perfumes so much more fun & surprisingly easy! Also travel friendly. This one is a really strong zesty/citrus lemony perfume and is more of a mist than a perfume. In my opinion that is. The staying power is decent and the sillage fantastic. Great for after workout showers and in mornings.

PRICE: AED195/-
QUANTITY: 200ml


ALL GOOD THINGS- this one is a very smokey and musky perfume oil which is really very concentrated, so a little goes a looooong way! I wore it a couple of time and my husband also tried wearing this but seriously this perfume is way too strong for our taste. This one really lingers on and stays put for a long time. A good perfume for 'OUD' lovers and for night time. 

PRICE: AED210 & AED420
QUANTITY: 10ml & 30ml

Hope this review of the 3 new scents from LUSH is helpful and compelled some of your to go out and try these, maybe buy 1 too! :D If you guys have already tried/bought these perfumes do let me know how you guys like them. Until my next post.
xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall