Aug 21, 2015

JON RICHARDS A/W15 JEWELLERY PIECES! *



So if any of you follow me on my Instagram or Twitter you would know by now that i am a jewellery fanatic and that i have a thing for rings! I was recently contacted by a lovely brand which btw retails in the UAE called JON RICHARDS and they were kind enough to send me some pieces from their AW15 range. I was so stoked that i'll get to review these beautiful pieces and share my thoughts with you all. So without further ado lets get on with the review shall we..


All these pieces were sent to me & i have been wearing them quite often. I really like how they feel and sit on me. They are very easy to style and the whole range seems to have something for everybody. JON RICHARDS have a lot of brands under their wing like MOODS by JON RICHARDS, JON RICHARDS, RED HERRING & some collections by various DESIGNERS. They also carry silver & bridal jewellery. 



The whole range is very affordable. Having said that the quality is amazing and at par with a lot of high-street designer jewellery & brands. The metal does not irritate the skin or change color, specially in the hot & humid climate of Dubai! I have seriously thoroughly enjoyed wearing and styling these pieces with my wardrobe. This is def not enough for me and i will be going back for more. :D



I was lucky enough to get 2 neckpieces, 2 earrings, 1 bracelet and 2 sets of rings. Everything looks so beautiful and pretty! They carry a lot of rose gold finish jewellery too. These designs are some iconic pieces which require lil to no thinking in terms of styling, everyday wear accessories at best! These pieces are easily available in Debenhams UAE stores. 



The rings have been my fav to so far and that pearl-drop earring is so chic and on trend. Both the neckpieces i have worn to death. The metal and black fabric band are so trendy  for the fall season. Minimal style for everyday wear. 

PRICE: £6-£60 roughly.

AVAILABILITY:  Online & DEBENHAMS UAE. (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain & KSA)

Hope you guys liked my review of this amazing and trendy collection by Jon Richards. Do tell me your fav pieces from my collection and if you guys have any pieces by JR. Until my next review.
xo

1 comment

  1. Ontario is the hottest shopping destination in Canada.

    Your search history for ‘Gold Jewellery’ can prove it.

    The city is home to a wide range of fancy boutiques and jewellery Bazar. The fashionable student population and flamboyant wedding culture of Ontario make it a perfect destination for shopaholics.

    The jewellers in Ontario offer a diverse range of inexpensive street style jewellery to extravagant bridal jewellery. Anyone can get confused by so many options available,

    So, to clear your confusion and make you a master in Ontario Jewellery shopping, we have carefully curated a list of famous jewellers in Ontario.

    They guide the customers while jewellery shopping and also provide the facility of customization. Shopping for jewellery in Dubai Jewellers is genuinely a wholesome experience.

    Contact No: +1 (416) 465-1200
    Address: 19, 2700 North Park Drive, Ontario, Brampton, L6S 0E9, Canada

    ReplyDelete

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall