Aug 11, 2015

WOJOOH LOVES! LIPSTUCKS REVIEW. PART1


Hello ladies! So another review coming your way. This one really excites me because in this review i am talking about my new FAV 'LIQUID MATTE LIPSTICKS' from a lovely brand called WOJOOH! These babies landed on my desk few weeks back and OMG they are outstanding. I am totally obsessed with these lippies. So lets get on with the review shall we.. 


I am talking about the LIPSTUCKS 'liquid lipsticks' from WOJOOH which is blowing my mind! These lipsticks are so pigmented and soft, omg! I am beyond just loving them.. Anywho so these are WOJOOH's version of Liquid lipsticks and are totally matte. I am so stoked that i got to try on shades that i normally would buy myself, a true red & a magenta pink! There are 14 shades in total in this range with 6 new ones, out of which i am going to review 2 today. The ones i have on hand today are:

CHILI FEVER/450- which is a bright true red shade. Goes on super opaque and seamless and is such a beautiful shade for us 'red lips' lovers! Dries complete matte in a few seconds. 

PURPLE ESSENCE/640- is a beautiful bright pink/magenta shade which is perfect for that pop of color! Its such a pigmented shade which is smooth and creamy on the lips. Dries complete matte too. MAC heroine lovers will dig such a bright & bold color, this one however is more on the pinkie-r side!


These lipsticks are def drying, in my opinion no 'liquid longlast lipstick' can ever be completely hydrating! If they ever invent one which truly meets all standards i am telling you it will never be this affordable! Thats just my thought. Anyways so yeah, these are a lil drying but nothing a good lipbalm can't solve! They stayed on well for about 5 hrs before i had the need to re-apply. These also layer so beautifully! The applicator is pretty nifty and gets the job done without one having the need to 'line the lip'. 



The lipsticks are uber soft and the swatch that you see above is just one swipe, like i barely touched them on my wrist and boom pigment! These are pretty long lasting and do not have a distinct smell to them. Which is also a good sign in my opinion because people who cannot stand scents will also like these babies! These lipsticks do not clump up on me like my sephora ones. That is because in my opinion these have a much lighter consistency than the sephora lip creams, which makes these much more of a 'light-wear' than the sephora ones. 


I have gone ahead and swatched some other 'liquid lipstick' versions from various brands all iconic ones! As you can see the SEPHORA lipcream & WOJOOH lipstucks are almost identical in pigmentation 'opaqueness'. The NYX & BOURJOIS ones are a lil lighter. All these are swatches on bare hands and just 1 swipe. In my opinion the WOJOOH ones are way better for daily wear as they are pigmented as hell and feel amazing on the lips. I am def going out buying some more shades. 

PRICE: AED 85.

QUANTITY: 6.5ml.

AVAILABILITY: WOJOOH (formerly known as FACES) Stores in ME. 

Hope this review was helpful and you all got some dupe-alert in the same. I def think the WOJOOH lipstucks are worth a swipe! If you do get these or already own these do comment below and tell me your thoughts. Until my next post. 
xo.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall