Apr 7, 2015

IZIL BEAUTY REVIEW! *


Once in a while when i get the opportunity to try natural skincare i get beyond excited! When this +IZIL Beauty care package got delivered to my doorstep i literally squealed because after hearing tons about 'how wonderful & magical ARGAN OIL is' i was ready to try it out. Read on for my thoughts and experience with this amazing local UAE bred brand.


The first thing i was eager to try was the 100% bio/pure ARGAN OIL which can be used for face, body, nails & hair. The oil actually made my hair thick and the fallout decreased to a certain degree. It doesn't smell all that great though, but hey the things we do for beauty! Its best used against damaged hair and flaky scalp, as its extremely moisturizing. The way i use it is just before i take a shower, apply it and leave it in my hair for 1-2 hours or leave it overnight as an intensive hair treatment. Wash it off the next day and follow up with my macadamia deep repair masque. I haven't used it on my nails and face though but argan oil is supposedly good for wrinkles, hyper pigmentation, blemishes, burns and a lot of other skin ailments aswell (just a very good all rounder like coconut oil). The fact that its in a bottle with a spray nozzle makes it really easy to apply and store. I have been using it for a whole month now and i still have almost the full bottle left. Its a good alternative for coconut oil. But if you a person who can't tolerate herby-earthy scents then give this one a miss. 

The face pack was some what of a mediocre product for me. Its not bad but at the same time its not something that wowed me! Its a nice moisturizing mask which has a creamy smooth texture, glides on the face and dries super fast. If you have used clay masks which are infused with a serum/oil you would know what i am talking about. The mask is a very good alternative for a moisturizing face mask with the added benefits of the tea tree oil which soothes and heals acne and hyper pigmentation. I like this one on days i feel spotty and just want a regular feel good pick me up mask to complete my skincare routine. 

Overall I love the idea of these products being natural and argan oil infused (which is increasingly becoming a famous notion in the beauty community!). I like the fact that they are affordable too. Argan oil or products infused with argan oil can be very expensive so to get a bottle for AED180 (which last upto 2-3 months, depends on how often and where all you use it) is pretty reasonable. I would totally recommend this brand as a whole to people for getting their 'natural beauty' kick from. 

PRICE: Argan Oil AED180 & Face Mask AED140.

QUANTITY: Argan Oil & Face Mask 50gms

AVAILABILITY: Online on LittleMajlis & Souq.

Have you guys tried ARGAN oil before or products infused with argan oil? What are your thoughts on this matter?
xo

1 comment

  1. Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article. but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though.
    intensive hair treatment

    ReplyDelete

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall