Apr 16, 2015

NEW FACE ILLUMINATION FOUNDATION by MAXFACTOR! REVIEW & SWATCHES. *

 

Another Drugstore foundation...another review! Is it worth it??!! Let see..so this Maxfactor foundation was launched around 3 weeks back and a lot of you guys asked me to review it. This is pretty hyped because it contains light reflecting particles & a hydrator for nourishing the skin resulting in a dewy finish. In the drugstore apart from Olay i haven't seen anything quite like this one. Read on for detailed review & swatches. 


The foundation is dispensed via a pump * handy*. One-to-two pumps are enough for the whole face. It goes on smooth and is light-medium coverage. The coverage can be build up though. I have tried this foundation for weeks now and i enjoyed wearing it. It stayed on for the whole day without fading or slipping. Even though it has a hydrator it did nothing for me, thats with me having an oily skintype. The foundation clung to my dry patches and somehow accentuated them, which i do not think any of us will want. Though it hardly took time for my own 'oil factory' to get to work! ;D The foundation can be worn everyday, if you are looking for this kind of coverage and finish. It has a strong scent to it, so beware.


The 2 shades inside the bottle mush together and come out as one shade. The shade selection in this range is sad though, they have only 6 shades!. I got the Bronze shade which is a bit orangy for me, i think i am more of a beige or golden in this range. Anyways the texture of the foundation is semi-mousse like, its thick but not too much & its kinda bouncy, so thats why the mousse-y feel. Like i said it blends well, in my experience i loved applying it with my fingers & with my beauty blender as using this foundation with a brush was leaving streaks on my face! 

PRICE: $18 approx.

QUANTITY: 30ml

AVAILABILITY: Boots pharmacies. 

This foundation is good for everyday use and would be great for combination to oily skintypes! Beware of the dry patches though, i would suggest trying this one out before purchasing it. The packaging is of high-quality hard plastic which is suitable for travelling, so yay for that! 
xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall