May 5, 2015

BEAUTIFUL & DROOL WORTHY EYE TOOLS!! ft. TWEEZERMAN


Beautiful looking makeup is much appreciated but when beauty tools are equally beautiful the experience of makeup application becomes all the more enjoyable! Last month i had the opportunity to attend the Launch of Tweezerman Makeup brushes along with some amazing beauty tools. When ROSE GOLD is involved i am always game. :D 
Read on for my thoughts and experience with the tweezerman products. 



sorry for PR image* 

The event was amazing and fun with some delicious food! *yummy* The launch of their BrushIQ range saw them releasing 12 brushes and the range covers everything from base brushes to concealing/correcting to eyes! The brushes are patented having been made with Dupont Natrafil Filaments which are more hygienic &better than natural/animal hair. This allows them to pick-up/blend product more efficiently. The brushes do feel extremely soft on touch and specially the bigger brushes of the lot are amazing for base applications. The brand known for its 'tweezing' has expanded and come out with some exceptional brushes. My personal fav is the dual-fiber contour brush its such a perfect brush. Thats the one which the amazing & supremely talented MUA Hannalisa had used on me with the Anastasia Beverly hills contour kit. 


At the end of the night we were handed a goodie-bag which had they iconic tweezers in pink and a rose gold lash curler with a yummy scented candle from Yankee. I already was using &a fan of their tweezers but the lash curler is pretty darn amazing too. This is my first lash curler*blogger confession*, i am the kind of person who is too scared to do anything with my lashes or eyebrows after my horrible experiences and otherwise also, just the thought of holding my lashes captive in a mechanical tool just scares the shit outta me. I am curious enough to try some lash-extensions though, not making any promises but who knows. Anyways theses tweezers are on power with my ABH ones, these have a slanted edge so getting hold of that tiny hair which just seems to disappear whenever you go hunting for it is more achievable. The lash curler is beautiful & extremely easy to use, moulds around the shape of the eye very well letting one get an even curl in one go. I have got nothing to compare the curler against but on me i love the results. 

AVAILABILITY: AREEJ & VIRGIN MEGA STORES 

Have you guys tried tweezerman yet?
xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall