May 9, 2015

DUPE ALERT! ft. DESSATA HAIR BRUSH.*


I am a person who is always on the lookout for a dupe! So when this lil bby landed on my desk, I immediately thought of the famous Tangle Teaser which has a cult following in the Beauty community! The brush I will be reviewing today is called DESSATA. Now the thing with dupes is that they can either be fantastic or be horrible. Heads up this one is pretty amazing and comes in a ba-zillion color combos! I do love me some color! 
Read on for my thoughts & review!


The  brush comes in a lot of cute colors & prints, ranges from regular to travel sizes. The brush design itself is very user-'hand' friendly (unlike the TT which i realised after using this one) it fits in the palm very comfortably without slipping! I have had this brush for long time  now and I love travelling with it too. Having said that the bristles do tend to bend if no heed is paid to how its kept and in what its kept.The travel one comes with a cap/lid so that helps. The shade I have is a white & old gold and I love it so much.


Its so easy to clean and use. In all the time I have been using this brush the only thing I noticed is that the bristles on the edges/rim are bent in the direction I comb my hair. I have used this brush on wet & dry hair both and it works beautifully without causing any breakage. Also in the time that I have had this brush I have always compared it to my tangle teaser. I would have posted a pic here but my TT is pretty darn old and with age comes wear-n-tear. So anyways the TT is a bit more expensive than this one (almost AED40/50 more) and is a lil bit more sturdier but seriously the quality of this brush & the design I much prefer than the TT.


Haven't gone back to my TT in weeks now! Been carrying this around. Also the price point is fantastic. The TT brush design is very weird, in my case specially (dnt notice that until i started using this one) it always use to slip through & felt a lil chunky in my small hands (i am 5ft so..:D). This one on the other hand has a natural-bent in the structure which makes it pretty easy to use, like a mini-handle if you may. I would highly recommend this brush for the most part and seriously when you compare them right next to each other you will def get what I am saying.

PRICE: AED 40-50

AVAILABILITY: Email- hello@britishbeautybrands.net (+971043219322) alternatively one can contact them on Instagram. DESSATA is also available to buy on GLAMBOX & MUMZWORLD.

Do let me know your thoughts on the same. Have you been a user of TT for sometime?xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall