May 7, 2015

NEW ELECTRIC FACE CLEANSER IN THE MARKET! ft. OLAY REGENERIST *


So electric face cleansers are all the range right now (thanks to clarisonic)! The one i will be reviewing today is from drugstore and its a good alternative to the complicated & more extensive Clarisonic. Its far more gentler and the best one to use on daily basis. This one is by OLAY and its from their Regenerist range. The promo box comes with the brush and a skin perfecting cleanser. I have been using this for than a month now and gotta say i haven't gone back to Clarisonic Mia2 since. Read on for the whole review & my thoughts. 



This one has only one direction that it moves in as compared to its various & more expensive counterparts. Thats a bummer though as the direction the brush moves in is as vital as the quality of the brush. It also does not have any 'indicator' beeps/lights so its all down to you and your time-keeping skills! Thats alright though. There are 2 speed limits on this one so thats a good. One can start off slow and go on to a higher speed as and when required. The transition is smooth and fast. There are 2 buttons on the back, 1 for the power and the other one for speed-switching purpose. The bristles on this brush head are much more gentler than the clarisonic one thats why i do not hesitate to use this everyday. And come'on its at fraction of a price as compared to any other electronic face cleanser available in the market right now! Ones skincare does go on smoother and is more effective after exfoliating and since using electric face brushes i am sold on that notion. One really does see a difference. 


For me the face cleanser it came with was of no use. Olay face products do not agree/make any difference on me so i was not surprised when this cleanser did nothing for my skin. I love love love the brush though. I clean my face with this badboy for 3 whole minutes and alternate it at 1 min/side-area. Follow up with my skincare routine after that. It did not break me out because i was already a user of clarisonic. The difference i felt between the two were majorly in the time-gap required with each use. With the clarisonic i used it every alternate day for 1 week and then move onto a manual exfoliator and then repeat the same cycle from the 3 week. With this OLAY one i use it every day without any problems. The only thing i pay heed to is how my skin is everyday and how much exfoliating it needs. My skin feels good and smooth. I def loved incorporating this one in my skincare routine. The replacement brushes are also affordable. 

PRICE: AED 140 or $30 approx.

AVAILABILITY: Majore Hypermakets in UAE (Carrefore/Waitrose/Geant)

This is a excellent buy and everybody should try this one out. Its a good and sturdy everyday facial cleanser without all the drama! Let me now your thoughts on the same. 
xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall