Jun 11, 2015

NEW NUDE LIP LOVE! FT. SOAR


Coming to you guys with a new review and today's star is the MAC SOAR lip liner. This lip liner has been made famous, almost iconic by the nude lip queen of the decade 'Kylie Jenner'. Various nude lip liners have come into limelight since this phenomenon and most of them are by MAC. Whirl, Rosy Rim, Teddy, Soar, Spice & Strip down are all being coveted because of the sudden mass-obsession with 'nude lips'! And i am here to declare that i am a fresh-victim! ;D Let get to know this lip liner a bit better. 


I picked up SOAR as this was the 'most nude' my skintone allowed me to go. I am naturally tanned & my lips are very pigmented so all the other shades were looking very ashy on me with the exception to Rosy Rim which was not available at that time. Soar is my perfect nude in the matte lip range. Apart from soar i am currently loving the Marc Jacob's Gel Nude lipstick in Eat Cake. Coming back to soar its a mid-tone pink brown shade which in my opinion will suit almost everybody because of the fact that the pink & brown in this shade are balanced. On some people it will show-up more pink and on others more brown.  Its almost as if the shade 'adjust' itself according to the wearer, thats just my opinion. This is one of the main reasons why Soar out of the whole nude-lip lot is the bestseller. 

I have paired this lip liner with a lot of lipsticks and creams but with Mac Mehr and Laura Mercier Dry Rose lipstick it works the best. I have also worn it on its own with a lil balm on top for hydration and its such a beautiful everyday shade. I am obsessed with nude lips now. 

PRICE: $16

QUANTITY: 1.45gms

AVAILABILITY: MAC stores worldwide.

What are some of your NUDE LIPS essentials and obsessions? Have you tried MAC SOAR? 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall