Jul 4, 2015

CREAM BLUSH LOVE! FT. INGLOT


Talking about a NEW cream Blush love today! This pigmented color pot comes from INGLOT and its one hell of a blush. I recently acquired this potted beauty on my trip to India and since been loving it so much that i have used it quite a bit. Lets get to know this beautiful blush a lil'more shall we.


INGLOT'S AMC blushes are know for their pigmentation and their velvety texture. I had to give it a try myself. The sad bit was when i went to pick it up INGLOT India hardly had any in stock ( dnt know weather that was due to high demand or they just dnt have the inventory!) Anywho so the one i picked up is NO.82 and its a beautiful medium-deep warm dusty rose shade which is universally flattering in my opinion. This blush has a creamy texture but then again thats just when one swatches it, the second you start blending, it turns into an almost powder product. Which is something i like very much as i do have an oily skin. A little bit goes a long way with this blush so for the money its def a bang-for-your-buck product! I have used it as a lip color aswell (mixed with my lipbalm) and it works wonderfully, so it is a multi purpose product from where i stand. It does not have a particular scent to it either. Inglot has a lot of shades available in this formula and they all are paraben free. 


For a non-cream blush person this will take a lil getting used to as this blush formula is highly pigmented and has the tendency to scare people off (like me!! :D) Anyways so this blends well and also stays put, i was super surprised (with my oily skin) that it lasted on me for good 6-7 hours without fading. I use this blush and blend it with my real-techniques stippling brush as it gives me more control over the amount of product i want to pick up and work with, i also have the ELF small stippling brush which again works well with this blush. I do not see my self using and emptying this pot anytime soon as this really will go a long way. I can safely say that this blush does work on dry/normal/oily skin types without any issues. I did not breakout whatsoever. I am highly impressed and would recommend this product to every skintype. 

PRICE: $12

QUANTITY: 5.5 gms

AVAILABILITY: Inglot stores worldwide. 

The color os the blush is beautiful and so is the texture which makes this one of my go-to cream blushes right up there with my STILA convertibles and custom cream blushes. I am definitely going and buying some more shades. Have you guys used INGLOT cream blushes before? Until my next post. 
xo. 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall