Jan 17, 2015

CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT PALETTE! REVIEW+LOOK+SWATCHES




This review is just a plain'ol LOVE LETTER to my ALL TIME FAV PALETTE! If there will come a time when i have to choose just 1 palette from my stash i would definitely grab this one or my MARC JACOBS 'the starlet' palette. I am planning to do a top-5 list in all categories...let me know in the comments here or on IG if you guys will like that. Anyways getting on with the review.




Just look at the beauty! This palette is by far more important to me than my +Urban Decay Cosmetics  NAKED palettes. In my opinion LORAC PRO 1 & 2 both are very versatile. Both work for warm/cool look, unlike the naked palettes, where the palettes are for sure directed in a certain direction/purpose (literally). I have Naked 1 & 2 but seriously i do not even used them half as much as my +LORAC Cosmetics  palettes! Lorac palettes come with 16 shadows (8 matte & 8 shimmer/satin). 



FIRST Eight Shadows.
The shadows are very creamy-soft and blend really very well. I can not stress that fact enough....Lorac shadows are a dream to blend. I am really sad that i do not own the Lorac Mega-Pro palette yet, but someday. This palette even though is very versatile, at first glance one would def feel that its geared towards a warmer family and color as opposed to Lorac Pro2. 



SECOND Half  of the Palette. 

Love the fact that there are some really cool & dark shades in this palette with the same amount of pigmentation and blendibility. Few of my favorite shades from this palette are:


Taupe

Gold
Lt. Bronze
Garnet 
Slate

Below are the swatches of the shadows, i have swatched all the mattes in one and the shimmer/satin in the other. I know lorac pro & pro2 had come a long time back but i just took my time to love & experiment with them. 




Above are the swatches of the first row- 8 matte shades. 


The bottom row of the palette- shimmer/satin shades. 


I am also attaching a look i created with this palette. Its a easy-peasy Gold/Black Smokey eye.  Had uploaded it on my IG page a while back. Hope you guys enjoy this love letter to my all time fav palette and the look that i created with it. You also get a mini Behind the Scene Eyeshadow primer, which is again extremely good and does the job very well. 






PRICE: $42


QUANTITY: Total net weight- 8.8 gms & mini- eyeprimer 5.5gms.


AVAILABILITY: LORAC.com & Online retail websites. 





Which is you all time fav palette, the OTL??!


No comments

Post a Comment

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall