Jan 19, 2015

YSL YOUTH LIBERATOR SERUM FOUNDATION REVIEW+SWATCHES!




So this review has been in the making for a long time now.....had acquired this beauty month's back but just did not get around to reviewing it. I usually review products which WOW me and this did not, not that it was a bad product or anything like that but it was just a 'meh' product. This foundation is one of the bestsellers from YSL beautè . I ADORE the packaging, the bottle and the fact that it comes with a pump though.

Anyways lets get on with the review.




So i got matched to shade Beige 60, its a little dark for me, because Beige dore/50 which would have been a perfect match was not available and i had waited a long time  toget my hands on this foundation, so i went ahead with this shade, thinking i can work with the shade as long as i like the foundation. I do like the foundation but there is just something off. It blends into the skin asap but the finish is not even and its not medium coverage. This foundations comes infused with anti-aging serum.


I did not see any changes in my skin though, i have been using it for 6+ month's. For me personally its a good everyday wear foundation. The shade works for me without doing anything extra. 





The foundation wears well throughout the day, sets very quickly and does blend well. On me though the coverage wasn't enough and it turns patchy after a while. It does keep Oil at bay but clings to my dry patches as well. This foundation also has SPF20, which on me did not giveout any white cast in photography. I was a lil disappointed, because it is a very expensive foundation, but things we bloggers do for BEAUTY! :D


The shade range is not extensive, they just have 10 shades. 

I usually use my Beauty Blender with this foundation, but this works well with brush or fingers as well. 





PRICE: $69


QUANTITY: 30ml.


AVAILABILITY: SEPHORA.com & YSLBEAUTY.com




Have you tried this foundation? What are you thoughts on the wearability of this foundation?

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall