Jul 16, 2015

NEW ROSE PERFUME FROM L'ARTISAN PARFUMEUR!


Hello Beauties! This review gives me so much joy..like seriously if my state of mind and happiness could be trapped in a bottle it would be something like this. This beautiful and elegant perfume comes from the house of L'ARTISAN PARFUMEUR and is thanks to the nose of the extremely talented and world renowned parfumeur Bertrand Duchaufour & Stephanie Bakouche. As you all would probably know by now i love love love scents in general, be it in a solid or liquified form. So it brings me immense joy when i get perfumes to review. Lets get to know this luxury fragrance a bit more shall we..


Launched in 2015, this beauty celebrates MAY ROSE & comes right in time, as the whole world seems to be obsessed with ROSE lately! Rose packaging...to makeup...to perfumes, rose has taken the beauty and cosmetics industry by storm suddenly & i am not complaining. I have for as long as i can remember been a fan of the 'wild red rose' and forever will be. I know its nothing wild or exciting but something about a red rose just calms me. I love the scent, the way it looks and makes me feel. Its a sense of nostalgia for me. I have always wanted the  perfume my mom used to wear back in the day, it was a heavy 'garden rose' scent and i used to always spritz it on when she used to leave for work. *sorry mom* Rose just brings me the comfort of my home, parents & memories. This perfume is a bit complicated then a normal rose scent though as it opens up on a citrus almost herbal-citrus note and then the rose comes up. 

NOTES

TOP: Basil, Lilac, Hay & Magnolia.

MID: May Rose & Violet Leaf.

BASE: Amber & Patchouli. 


The fact that the base is amber & patchouli makes it last longer than other perfumes. It does have a long staying power and takes some getting used too. Its a luxury fragrance so it would make a perfect EID gift for your loved one. The Sillage of this perfume is pretty strong aswell. At first i though it was because of OUD but turns out the patchouli & amber concoction is making it last longer. It starts off as a strong scent but mellows down around 1hr into the wear. From then on one can definitely get a whiff of the rose. Its a beauty, i tell ya! The hay in this perfume gives it that fresh note while the lilac & magnolia add to the floral note. I love this perfume and have been spraying it on almost everyday, specially in the afternoons just to pep myself up. The packaging just adds to the charm, the bottle is exquisite aswell. Sturdy glass bottle with an embossed cap. Kudos on packaging. 

PRICE: EDP AED450 & AED599. 

QUANTITY: 50ml & 100ml resp. 

AVAILABILITY: AREEJ Stores (Al Whada Mall, Marina Mall, Al Hamra Mall, Mall of the Emirates & Penhaligon's Store Dubai Mall. 

Def give this luxury fragrance a try if you are a fan of the vintage english scent, this defines it to the T. A strong & elegant companion on those nostalgic days. Perfect EID gift too. 
Until my next post. 
xo.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall