Jul 31, 2015

JULY'15 FAV'S!


July went by so quickly! So another month passed and its time for my monthly favs again. This month i have 2 new additions to talk about, first my new phone which i have been obsessed with and a new sling bag from mango which i used the whole month without fail! I got 4 new bags in total in the mont of July but this one is my fav. And coincidently all my bags are from MANGO, suddenly i have acquired a liking for their merchandise. Anyways without further delay lets get on with the review shall we..


The very first thing i have on the tray here *see what i did thr* is the new perfume by MILLER HARRIS ROSE EN NOIR, its a very complicated scent and can be a little overwhelming if you aren't used to strong scents. Its a beautiful powdery-rosy fresh scent. It however is a beautiful scent and deserves a post of its own which will be coming in the month of august. The second perfume i  have been loving this whole month, which has been my day scent is the DIPTYQUE FLORABELLIO, its a beautiful full-bodied scent for summer days. Its a very versatile scent too. I have written a complete blogpost on it here, go have a read. 

Apart from these scents i have been obsessed with the New REAL TECHNIQUES SCULPTING BRUSH, it has replaced my buffing brush from RT & SIGMA. This is perfect for foundations and base products also cream bronzing products as its so dense. I have not used any other brush since i got this set. The set it comes in is called 'sculpting set' but this brush is available on its own also. Another beauty tool which i have fallen in love with are these cute tiny lil' blenders from a local brand called WOJOOH, they are called MINI BLENDERS and are way more affordable compared to the Beauty Blenders minis. Performs the same way and are super soft. Great for concealing and blending in small places. The other product from this brand which i have been enjoying and have converted too are the LIPSTUCKS. They are liquid matte lipsticks which are just fabulous. I have been a sephora and nyx matte lip cream girl for a while now so it was pretty amazing to find another brand which is doing such an amazing job with liquid lipsticks. A full blog post will be u soon on my WOJOOH loves. 


The nails of choice this past month have been from the new OPI collection called SOFT NUDES, the one i have been wearing the most is called 'Put It in Neutral', there are 5-6 shades in this range if i am not wrong. Put it in neutral is a full cream shade which is perfect for everyday wear. Ita also a great alternative for french manicures. For my hair i have been loving the COLAB Sheer+Invisible Dry shampoo in LONDON scent. This has such an amazing texturising effect on my hair, its a hair mist+dry shampoo in one. Ruth Crilly has done an amazing job with these and they are very affordable too. I still love my ORIBE texturising spray but this comes very close. Its such a travel friendly size, the small one. Makes for an amazing on-the-go companion. 


The MARC JACOBS #instamarc FILTER bronzer/highlighter duo in 40/MIRAGE has become my everyday essential. Kid you not i have used it so much that i am almost about to hit pan on the bronzer. The powders are so fine and so buttery, the color matches my complexion to the T. The compact is beautiful and luxurious. I seriously cannot see a single thing wrong with this product. I have a full review here. The things on my eyes which i have been obsessed with this month are from MAXFACTOR. Its their Shimmer Pots in COPPER & BRONZE. So amazingly pigmented and fun to use. Do not cease atall, really vibrant too. Just a few dabs on the lids, blend it out and you are set for the day. Have been my go to for quick makeup products this whole month. Full blogpost coming up in august.

On my brows i have been enjoying the NEW LOREAL Brow Artist Mascara which i have in the shade Medium dark. Its a beautiful brow mascara, something similar on the lines of the benefit give'me brows but this one i like more because of the wand. its big enough to cover more surface area in less swipes and small enough to not draw outside the lines. It doesn't have any fibres from what i can tell. Its pigmented and does not flake off. I have been using this the whole month, since the time i got my brows tinted. Such a hassle free application. For mascara on the eyes i have used only one product and thats GUERLAIN'S Maxi Lash Mascara, its dramatic eyes in a tube! Its so easy to apply. The wand is so versatile. The formula is amazing and so is the packaging. I have a full review here


This MANOG BAG has become my fav. Gone are the days when i used to enjoy a big tote bag with all my things shoved inside it. My husband used to call them the 'black holes', which is somewhat true. These days i am sporting small tiny bags which are easy on me & the eyes. The new mini bags are all curtesy MANGO. This one in particular is my fav one as its a compact mini which has 2 compartments. Its very sturdy and goes with almost all my outfits. Its mini enough for me to strut around with the whole day but big enough to fit my small makeup bag, phone, charger,cards and wallet. Good buy. And who knew mango delivers to UAE and so quick! 


Last but not the least is my NEW IPHONE! I am so happy with this phone i have had all the iphone's but this one is special. I think the size is what was missing from all the other models. The camera is amazing and so is the new interface and OS version. I wanted a good sturdy yet cute phone case for my phone and like all the other times i went with KATE SPADE, i found this cute mint-n-cream stripe one and immediately fell in love. This case is very sturdy and very light, it doesn't add bulk to the phone but at the same time you feel secure when holding the phone. I have had no issues with this phone or case whatsoever. If you are looking for some fun yet quirky, cute yet serious tech accessories i highly recommend KATE SPADE. 

Hope you guys enjoyed seeing what i have been loving this whole month. Also do tell me if you found some of your fav's in my july pileup. Have a lovely day! Until my next post. 
xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall