Oct 27, 2015

SNOW WHITE RADIANCE THANKS TO WHENMASKS! SNOW MAGIC SHEET MASK REVIEW.*


Hello lovely people of the world! Today i come to your with another Sheet mask review in my WHEN MASKS series! Todays review is going to be about the SNOW MAGIC sheet mask which is for those dull, lackluster days when you are craving for that ray of light & brightness! Without further ado lets get on with the review shall we..



So this SNOW MAGIC sheet mask is rich in Aloe Vera & Arbutin Extracts which help ones skin get back its radiance. Glycerin & Sodium Hyaluronate moisturize the skin while Bamboo Stem Extracts, Grapefruit Seeds, Ginseng & Pine Leaf help keep the skin healthy and supple. These ingredients are common in all the mask but the thing that makes this mask outstanding and great for those weekend pampering sessions is the fact that its high on Hydration thanks to Aloe Vera & Arbutin. Thats the best thing in the world when a product is THAT GOOD that you literally wait for the opportunity to use it. Again the Coconut Juice infused jelly like mask are great for pampering sessions alone or with the girls on a sleep over. The Snow Magic mask aims towards brightening & radiance enhancement through its application. Again these mask are Gluten Free & Vegan. 


So my experience with this mask was wonderful *no surprise there*. This season (aug/sep/oct) has been crazy busy with events happening around everyday and all over the city so it really does get tiring. I haven't had the time to go and get my pampering dose for a while now, so this mask brand has really been my go-to skincare pamper product for this month. This mask is so soft and juicy. After applying it on my face i actually took a nap (40mins or so) woke up remembered that i had this on my face, removed and again i was astounded with the sheer suppleness of my skin. The mask helped my skin restore its suppleness and brought back all the moisture which was stripped away thanks to me being on the road the whole day for weeks. The next day when i woke up my skin was firm and soft. The mask def made my skin look more brighter. The fact that my skin was still moisturized in the morning was surprising. In my opinion this mask would be god-sent for people with drier skin, its good for everybody but for people who suffer with dry skin and dry patches this would be amazing. It took away all my tiredness and dry patches. It did not break me out whatsoever. In my books this one is great for those winter days when one feels that the skin is overtly dry and dehydrated. 

PRICE: AED159 approx. (for a box of 5 sheet masks). 

QUANTITY: 1*5 individual sheet mask in a box. 

AVAILABILITY: Sephora Middle East & Sephora.com.

Hope this third installment of my WHEN MASK review was helpful and exciting for you guys! Def check this brand our guys if sheet mask are your thing. Such an amazing brand with each product better than the last. Until my next post. 
xo.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall