Oct 22, 2015

O.P.I COLOR OF THE MONTH! #BREASTCANCERAWARENESS *


Hello lovelies! Todays review is about OPI and their launches for the month of OCT'15. The 2 nail lacquers i got are 'I Think In Pink' and 'You Don't Know Jacques'. Which are perfect for this month and the transition period into fall. Both the shades are wonderful, i could not swatch the pink one because the bottle broke *noooooo* thankfully i had photographed both when they landed on my desk, its so sad though! I know its just a nailapint but the thought of not swatching is killing me!! :'( Anyways lets get on with the review.


This nailpaint is the one which broke, after i applied on one of my hands, the bottle slipped! boooo....anyways the nailpaint is very pretty & PINK. Perfect for OCT- #breastcancerawareness month. The pink shade is really sheer but so pretty. I had to go in with atleast 3 coats to get a opaque color, otherwise its a lovely shade for a neutral/natural look and also a good french manicure substitute. The shade is perfect for this month like i said earlier so makes for a good gifting option too. Its a full cream so makes for a very universally flattering shade. It really takes time to dry as one has to go in with so many coats, but i think thats the case with every sheer nailpolish. Its a pretty warm pink which will look good on anybody and really enhance ones TAN! All in all a pretty shade. 


The second shade which i have and think is so pretty is You Don't Know Jacques, its a medium tone warm full cream brown. So an amazing shade for this fall, i have worn it so many times since i got it. Always get asked which shade are you wearing. Wears well and looks amazing on any skintone. This shade is so simple but yet i do not see a lot of full-blown browns on trend where nails are concerned, which is weird because shades of brown are so on trend for eyes but when it comes to nails the color brown is missing all the action & spotlight it deserves. This shade is pretty. 


Its really opaque, one coat was enough but like i always say 2 coats are a must to achieve the depth in every nailapint. It should always be 2+ coats. The shade is very trendy fall shade too like i mentioned earlier. These 2 would make for an interesting pair up also (headsup nail-art fanatics). Must have for this season and month. 

PRICE: AED49.

QUANTITY: 15ml. 

AVAILABILITY: Wojooh, Lifestyle & Sephora Middle East. 

Hope this mini review was exciting for you guys as it was for me. I love my nail paints and am really obsessed when it comes to them, my husband hates it, for me nails and lips are always my go to 'pick it up when hubby's not looking and bill it asap' pleasure! how thrilling and lame i know! :D Until my next post.
xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall