Oct 20, 2015

LE MARC LIPSTICKS - MARC JACOBS REVIEW & SWATCHES.


Hello beautiful! So today its all about my love for my MARC JACOBS lipsticks. The ones i have on hand are from the Le Marc range and the other one from the New Nudes range which is more recent. Both the shades are really pretty and natural, i have been getting into 'nude' shades recently, earlier i seriously did not get the fascination with the 'nude lip' but now as i am experimenting more and seeing how it just goes with ANY makeup look i get it! Lets get on with the review..




Le Marc Kiss Kiss Bang Bang was my first along with the genius gel foundation. From there on my obsession for MJ lipsticks began and i do not see it ending anytime soon. This lipstick range has got some mix reviews in the bloggersphere but where i am concerned i really like them, yes i do agree your lips have to be in perfect condition to wear these as these tend to accentuate ones fine lines/wrinkles/dry patches but that being said there is nothing that a good lip balm cannot solve! So this shade is a nice mauve-nude and really flattering on almost everybody. It goes on really smooth and easy, pigmented as hell in one swipe, both the lipsticks infact. The pigment in these lipsticks is really nice, reminds me of mac matte finishes, not the retro matte but the traditional matte lipsticks. Has a nice warm vanilla scent. Wore well for almost 5 hours before i had to re-apply. 


New Nudes 'Eat Cake' is the new addition to my ever growing MJ makeup, i absolutely love this shade. I would have loved a more pinker-nude shade but this one is pretty too. Its a warm peachy nude shade which i think will suit almost all skintones. This is also the darkest/pigmented of the bunch. So i obviously went for this shade. The shae wears well for almost 3 hours before i have to re-aaply, but seriously who would not want to whip this bullet out from the purse and re-apply *my diva behaviour i tell ya*. Its more sheer as compared to Le Marc range but this shade in particular camouflages my lips pretty well. The bullet packaging is marvellous and so pretty. Honestly thats part of the reason i wanted a 'new nudes' lipstick in my collection. On the whole really love this lipstick and range. I know there have been mixed reviews for this range, for me personally i am impressed, yet again! 


These lipsticks have been my everything for so long now, i am actually half way through Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, such a pretty my lips but better shade for me personally, as my lips are a bit more pigmented than usual! I do have to re-apply these lipsticks after eating or drinking, but thats only in the case of the lighter shades, the deep ones really stain my lips and i usually do not re-apply them. I have more MJ lipstick shades (new launched) which i will be reviewing soon. I love this whole brand to bits, everything suits me to the T. Highly recommend. 

PRICE: AED160 approx. 

QUANTITY: 3.6gms. 

AVAILABILITY: Sephora Middle East. 

Hope some of you shared and loved my obsession with MARC JACOBS lipsticks, i am truly in love with this brand. Everything that MJ brings out is fantastic. Until my next post. 
xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall