Oct 21, 2015

LONG WEEKEND/DEHYDRATED SKIN NO WORRY - WHEN 10:00PM MASK RESCUE REVIEW! *


Hello my lovelies. Hope you all are having a lovely day & week! Today i bring to you another mask from the WHEN MASK Series, and today its the 10:00 PM mask which has been a saviour for me this last weekend! So this brand is known for having specific mask for specific concerns and in this case time. Its such a unique concept and product. Lets get on with the review then..



This one is also a sheet mask like the earlier one which was the MAKEUP BASE prep sheet mask. Which i reviewed last week. So the following weekend i was out in AD (abu dhabi) and had a fun night, the next day i was feeling horrible, went out for lunch and came back to Dubai. Saw this mask on my vanity (in the trial bin) ripped it open and plasted it on my face. Oh the feeling of a chilled juicy mask on the face...is just amazing. So the key ingredients in this mask are Collagen & WaterMelon, Glycerin & Sodium Hyaluronate along with some extracts : Grapefruit seed, Bamboo Stem, Pine & Ginseng. All these ingredients claim to rejuvenate, moisturize , plump up & improve skin elasticity. 


In my experience this one was a STAR! It made my dehydrated & dull face perk up in just mins. I do agree one mask for one time use is not practical atall but seriously AED150/160 for a box of 5 is not bad. Buy it every 2 weeks and use them accordingly AED300 a month on ones skincare is not much. Think of the thousands you will save in your old age. Take care of your skin now ladies specially the ones who are 20+, like moi. Anyways coming back to this mask, so again the coconut juice jelly mask is infused with serum (which i stocked up on again before throwing the packet out) and it really made a huge difference to my face. This mask is really good for that instant pick me up after a long weekend or day. Feels cool on the face but not greasy or gloopy. Just right, pop it in the fridge use it after a long day and you are sorted. . The mask is to be kept on for 30 odd mins, after removing with the left over residue from the mask (serum) just message it back into your face and go to sleep. The next day i kid you not my skin was thanking me, my husband also said 'whats on your face its glowing'!! OMG i need more of these mask *heading to sephora this week* . The fact that it made my skin glow was amazing, my skin felt soft & supple and really fresh in the morning. Its a good alternative to other 'sleeping mask'. I still have the left over serum depotted in my tiny muji jar in my fridge for this weekend! Must buy, seriously.  

PRICE: AED159 approx. (for a box of 5 mask)

QUANTITY: 1*5 mask in a box. 

AVAILABILITY: Sephora Middle East & Sephora.com.

Hope this second mask review was exciting for you guys i absolutely love it! These masks are VEGAN & GLUTEN FREE so yay for that. I am so looking forward to the other masks from this box. Such a fabulous product man, hats off! Until my next post.
xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dairy of Pooja
Maira Gall